PILLS HERE! Grab 'em Pills r radioblogclub / quicktime player here. =)
the drugged
Cam Wong
MBBS, Mast.Critical Care
PGY3 Emergency SRMO
I will always stay positive, do my best and love/be loved

now thinking
Here's to travelling into the future!

Addicted to these pills
1. Starcraft II
2. Reddit.com
3. Whirlpool
4. Ozbargain
5. ABC News

looking for the lost soul



my daily dosage
This blog is dedicated to myself, Cambridge Wong. I don't blog here often, and have neglected it for years. Nevertheless, this is the only place I have ever attempted to log my life. So as long as I can remember that I have a blog, and can bother to visit it, I will try to make an update. Thank you
My volume of Distribution
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
September 2010
May 2011
September 2011

credits


~In Bullying~ / Monday, December 4, 2006
Now, to safely assure you out there that YES, bullying sadly exists, I will dedicate this post to the violence that happens on a day-to-day basis at Sydney High. (Footnote: this is not what happens on a day-to-day basis at Sydney High. Anything said in the first half of this post may be regarded as untrue and until further clarified, can be seen simply as bullshit.)


Remember Moussa? School Captain? 1st Grade Basketball? Admired by all? You may remember him from short clips such as "Math's fight", "School Assembly" or "Sydney High Mixtape #3", and he sure is popular in our school.

Well, I can just contradict all that with this simple, sweet (yet short) footage of him getting owned in the nuts. Sadly, it seems some moron actually read my blog and took it seriously. Took it upon himself to test out Rule Number 20 (see post below) on the school captain. Ouch! And sadly, Moussa also proved that lebanese people run like women if they get groined. Not the legendary 'let's pick up my cell fone and I'll have all my broz on joo!' concept.

MYTH BUSTED!!

Enjoy!



And moving on to another ethnic minority in our grade. Japanese people. I'm well aware to all the girls that may be reading my blog that this may offend you in some way, but fear not! He is indeed a guy, don't be fooled by his long hair. And yes, he does look like a woman. For some unknown reason, it seems if you do not find the right crowd to hang out with on a school bus to Central station, certain events will happen to you.



There were some more videos, but they do not relate to this topic whatsoever, so I will not go there. I will instead make a passing paragraph as to what those videos were about, and if requested, I will post them up. They are of:
-Gman playing Beatmania on his PSP
-William Shen raving in the Senior Study
-Matty zai~ trying to study for his English Speech, but failing to do so...
-Me showing off MY BRAND NEW IPOD VIDEO!!!! (I was threatened if I did indeed attempt to show off, I will be bashed, and as I won't contradict the moral of this story, I will not do so. I will NOT brag about how AWESOME I THINK IT IS, nor about its TOTALLY AWESOME specs, and is a foregone conclusion that I will not endorse any further Ipod products by blogging the video of me doing nifty things with my BRAND NEW ipod.)

Thankyou.

Labels: , ,


/because of my high tolerance.
7:56:00 PM

>>>