This blog is dedicated to myself, Cambridge Wong. I don't blog here often, and have neglected it for years. Nevertheless, this is the only place I have ever attempted to log my life. So as long as I can remember that I have a blog, and can bother to visit it, I will try to make an update. Thank you
I'm feeling fantastic!!! I don't know why, but I feel fantastic!!! Maybe its coz I'm on a high, but because there'll be mahjong later today as well as I ate an entire cake of Sara lee's Goodness Double Chocolate Cake..
mmmm.....
I also broke the longest phone call record between me and my 3 yr old baby cousin. We talked for a whopping 4 minutes!! I'm so proud she finally recognises who I am and squeals in excitement over the lamest jokes in the world.
To celebrate my mood, I'll post up a youtube video that I'm in love with. HAPPY FACTORY EVERYONE!! WOOT!!