This blog is dedicated to myself, Cambridge Wong. I don't blog here often, and have neglected it for years. Nevertheless, this is the only place I have ever attempted to log my life. So as long as I can remember that I have a blog, and can bother to visit it, I will try to make an update. Thank you
Lol, went to Sam's b'day party today...AT COOGEE!!!!
I don't have much time to blog about it, but will do so anyway in the shortest descriptions possible.
1. Gathered at Hurst station at like 9:30 to take train 2. Picked Jian up at Rockdale 3. Trained it to Central. 4. Stayed there for 1/2 hr to wait for everybody else + alot of card signing, involving one Queen of Spades 5. Bused it to Coogee 6. Stole sunscreen 7. Went frisbee failing and failed 8. Went to hit the surf 9. Almost died. 10. Went back and got buried in a turtle pose 11. Ian and leslie got buried as mermaids 12. Went to Cliff 13. Ate Pizza 14. Did alot of random shizz (see vids below) 15. Took alot of fotoz 15b) Made alot of frenz 16. Went to cliff behind the cliff 17. Did alot of weird stuff 18. Went back to ct 19. Went back to Hurstville 20. Snuck back home and frantically did the washing.