This blog is dedicated to myself, Cambridge Wong. I don't blog here often, and have neglected it for years. Nevertheless, this is the only place I have ever attempted to log my life. So as long as I can remember that I have a blog, and can bother to visit it, I will try to make an update. Thank you
I've decided in this post, I will not m omit any o typing mistakes I make and will continue riting as I normally wihtout the edits and will see what I'm writing. Hopefully it amakes sense, oh shit, i souldn't have made a comma there. Saw a firnd do it on his blog and thoght that's a pretty nifty idea.
So what happened today? Eto...noffinks in genral, the day seemed to past PASSED by pretty quickly.
First period was off so wen t to library undert hthe pretense of learning my speech but just ended up playing Liero with Chowy and his Nintendo DS LITE. MARIO ROCKS MY SOCKS!!
Forgot what was second but know i had phys and chem during 3rd and 4th. Maybe I didn't...bugger. Anyways, bludged phys to the library to do some Jacaranda and fully killed chem listening and paying attention to Smith.
Remebered i had maths and english..English was HEAPS fun...We wrote like...a page on creative essay writing skills on writing Extension 1 Revenge Tragedies. Walles gave us a mid-range answer it and it was ridiculus in the way he wrote ihis essay.
I will post up some vids from today on what happened to Leslie right before maths. This is leslie with Jamie in the beginning
Soon after, 3 seconds later to be exact, this is what happened.
Jamie just swore at me because he was responsible and I had caught it on film. Haha~
To relieve my English speech stress, I've rewatched Mattie's preparation for it and have decided to take his approach towards preparing for English. This is what he did.