~ In X'mas ~ / Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Holidays to everyone! Cam here and aF Radio would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Be safe out there everyone! Here is a gift from aF to Cam to everyone else! Remember to give everyone you see lots of love (and hugs)! Happy Listening! Much Love from the one and only university~ <3
I FINALLY SAW MY FIRST SHOOTING STAR IN THE SKY LAST NIGHT!Like for a fleeting moment, the sky streaked with a small light and faded and I just gaped (coz i was hiding at that moment)...I was just looking up at the clouds...there were none, then suddenly....streak...
It was so beautiful!
Then I remembered to make my wish...
"please...please...please let me and my friends pass through this HSC year soundly and get into our desired courses."
Lol, random quizzes rock!!
| Your PMS Disaster Level: None |
 PMS? What's that? You don't suffer from PMS. In fact,you're probably a guy! |
Labels: holidays
/because of my high tolerance.
6:18:00 PM
>>>