~ Joining New Year's Celebrations ~ / Wednesday, January 3, 2007
I guess it's inevitable that I post about this as well...after the hostesses' (Yi and Bon: these two peepz are just awesome)
Wait. Before I get too ahead of myself, I should concrete my thoughts and explain to you out there what happened with who. But considering how most of you WERE at the party, I'm in a position pondering if I should elaborate on the details of that night, or keep it brief. Having said that, I find myself in another position wondering if I should take a biased view of things or post a go-happy attitude post that exudes 'happy vibes'.
Okay okay, enough about the spam.
Here's how I passed the 31st of December 2006.
(NB. Approximation only.)7am: Woke up.
7:10am-8:10am: Went to the garage and started doing chemistry.
(For those interested, it was the acidic environment)8:30-9:30am: Did Maths (Mini 3U HSC 29)
9:45am-10:30am: Went to Macca's with Family and ate Brekky there. They gave us four free hash browns, such nice people =D
10:45-11:30am: Umm...went to Church in the ct. Religious, I am =D
12-1:30pm: Went to Fish market and had a very seafoody lunch. Also got tricked by my dad into drinking alcohol.
(Sidenote: Parents had let me borrow the car to the NYE's party, but Dad wasn't keen on the idea. So he fooled me by giving me 'sparkling water', which in the end, resulted in 2.5 standard drinks.)1:45pm: Saw Ian, Richie, Rano, Alex, Jamie..um...and the other guys. They went to watch movie or something.
1:45-3:20: I ended up shopping at Hay Market =D Very good fun. Bought myself a lego calendar sort've thing. Very fun to build =D
(What's with guys and constructing aircraft/car models/or anything lego-based?)3:38-4:??: Caught train with Ray. We had a very yummy conversation about something. Kris was with Andrew (duh), Gman was with Carmen (on some other carriage, duh), Alfred was on some other carriage (don't know why)
4:??:4:??: Waited for Terry and Matt and everybody else waited for us. Then we went to Bon's place!
4:30-ish: Bon gave us ground rules about her place which my mind processed as follows:
"Ooh, Chinese tv..Welcome to my place! Blah..blah blah...blah eat blaargh blah...blah those...blah..sleeping..blargh....don't...dirty...my place..blah.....Gosh, all the girls look so pretty...ooh, the tennis looks so pretty"
4:45-5:15: We played a very smashing round of popping the balloons and eating the squashed chocolate inside. Oh, and doing the dares inside, some of them weren't very daring at all. What sort of dare is 'doing push-ups' anyway.
Highlight here: Tina talking to a chair about Mt's impotency.
5:15-5:30: Suck'n'blow. Kinda like Super Trio gameshow game. Basically, there's a sheet of paper. One person has to suck onto the paper like a leech and pass it to the next person, who has to suck it off you using their mouth only.
Highlight: Kris passing it to Ray and "accidentally" dropping the piece of paper to kiss Ray on the lips =D. Heck, who I am kidding? The highlight was ME TAKING THE VIDEO of Kris kissing Ray. XD
5:30-5:45: Pass the orange with neck only. In this game, there were two groups of whatever. You have to pass the orange around your group and first group to do so wins. Bon's group won based on the fact Yi er...was handicapped.
Highlight: The joy of watching Andrew getting revenge for what Kris did by continuously try to 'take the orange from yi'. Two words: Alot of Body contact.
5:45-5:55: We played Taboo. We lost. Not very fun. My fault.
Highlights: No highlights at all. I suck. >.< (Uploaded by Bon)
6:??-7:??: We played Twister. Mhm...I gotta love Mt for this. He makes the best moves. Um...the girl's playing was...interesting. *looks away* Ray did his crazy thing where he just hogs everybody's spot with his super lanky body.
7:30-12- A heck of a lot of Mahjong. Me+Carmen+Yi+Bon+Rice Drinks+Bon's Mum= MAHJONG CLUB!! I LOVE YOU ASIANS!!! The other asians played blackjack and poker. Black jack involved a 'no toilet rule'. Some ppl like Amy, TIna and Ray left. =( OH OH! BON"S MUM MAKES THE BEST MANGO PUDDING!! RAWR!
Highlight: The phrase 'River flows in you' became popular in the blackjack game.
12am: COUNTDOWN!! Alot of party popper-thingos!
12:15-12:35am: SParklers outside Bon's house. Very funny~ Very fun.
Highlight: Watching the stupid people touch the hot sticks after they burn out. Oh, and also the infinite matches spent lighting them.
12:45-5am: The people played Poker here. Don't know what happened. Was dozing and watching MTV.
Apparently, Bonnie won. And that she's "n00b"Watched Final Destination 2 and a bit of DOA. FD 2 was good. (Carmen was lost, kept asking Geoff what happened. Yi and Matt were scared like chicken shits. Mt scared them into Chicken shits. =D. Andrew was asleep "No I wasn't!" Terry slept on the couch. Bon laid in the fetal position right in the middle of the room. "I'm cold...*sniffles* *walks out and comes back in with more clothes on. Sleeps in the middle of the room again*" Alfie scaring Yi as well. DOA was shit. The only guys who would ever really want to watch it are those nerds who'll end up living the 4o yr old virgin life. Time was distorted here...never really understood what happened coz it was like a blur.
5:30-6am:
(See, told you time was like a blur. It was like.."whoa dude, its 3:20..", "shutup fool, its 4" ) SUNRISE!! IT WAS AN AWESOME THING! THe sky was like...all pink-ish. Then turned orange. THE CLOUDS! OMG! THE CLOUDS! I LURVE CLOUDS!!
6-8:30am: Everybody just died here. Just fell asleep. Except for Yi and kris. Those freaks. Umm..they painted on Matt's nails, Terry's nails, Almost got me except not. I slept on Bon's couch near the mahjong table in the end. Mt on Matt. Alfred on the couch. Terry on the sofa. Geoff with Carmen on the bed initially, then not. Carmen ended up stealing my spot while I zombied somewhere. Bon stole their spot on the bed.
9:10: Terry starts running and tells me he's leaving. So me and Alfred had 2 min to pack shit up and leave with him coz the train leaves at 9:15. Chris was cool enough to give us a lift to Narwee station but didn't matter. We still missed the train. Bloody Terry...
10:30am-8:30pm: Slept like a log.
Labels: blog, Friends, holidays
/because of my high tolerance.
7:52:00 PM
>>>