~ Joining Friends with Beaches ~ / Thursday, January 25, 2007

I FINALLY WENT OUT!!!
w00t!!
(If you want photos, go to my album on the side and steal w/e u want)
lol, I crammed so many friends into one day though...
Arranged with Amanda mui to meet up with me and the group for the beach since I had other stuff to do afterwards and probably wont' have time to hang out with her until heaps ages. Was pretty good, cept kinda stuck with her for most of beach time. (which wasn't too bad)
Although I must say, the group looked fantastic today. So smexingly hotz!
When I say group I mean all you girls! *grins*
(Although I must say, Ray was quite teh sex regardless...6-packs of steel, thin hips, and tanned...mmhmm....K__, _o_'_e s_ l_c_y...)
Note: Gman and Alfie are just as sxc...Oh yeah...need to post up all the embarrassing moments that make the group that much more fun.
(I'd also like to add that the video ended merely because Raymond started charging at me)
We did..um...barely any swimming...i think...people just went everywhere (I know I did)
We played cards though!! Lol..frikken crazy clouds though..
(Can't believe I got sunburnt though...now my face looks like fried chocolate with slits for eyes.)
And this is especially for Geoff. You owe me bro!

Took Amanda back to ct where she went to meet "another" person. =P. Whereas for me, went Market Ct and met up with Jenny and Paul @ Galaxy World. Played for a while then left to go back to Hurst.
Drove my sister to jap tutoring while I went to the gym downstairs.
Drove my sister back home then had a frenzied-table tennis match with Dennis and Michael at my place.
Then we all watched stupid Federer beat Roddick. I swear, its not fun anymore watching Federer play. Gonzales better beat Haas and stick it up to Federer.
The guys left at about 10-ish. So I decided to hit the garage and start doing homework *rolls eyes*
[Shoutout to Amanda Mui: See you in 3 terms lil sis!! Be nice to Kelvin COZ HE HAS THE MOST AWESOME HAIRSTYLE EVER!! Oh, and also because he'll probably win most of the arguments anyway...try earn yourself some brownie points by being nice =P ]
---
today went out to fox studios with Rain to watch "Epic Movie"
It was shit.
Tried too hard to be funny and failed.
Except the Johnny Depp Part was really well done.
The Willy Wonka was okay too...
And Kumar [Edward] makes a good actor.
[quote]
The White Bitch: Bow before the Queen!
Edward (or Kumar): Holy Shit! Stiffler's Mum!
The White Bitch: Edward, you can be KING of...WHITE CASTLE!
Edward (or Kumar): Hmm..white castle...feels like I've been there before...
[/quote]
The only other remotely funny bit was when they deliberately showed you the lion's stunt double. Ie. THE MARTIAL ARTS ASIAN!! Haha, now that was cool.
But that movie totally destroyed my love for Hermione though...T____T
Labels: Friends, holidays
/because of my high tolerance.
10:26:00 PM
>>>