~ Joining January Into February ~ / Wednesday, January 31, 2007
So it seems like everybody has settled well into school.
Jolly well done!
My body's aching with a bag again (like the new bag though).
My body clock is unadjusted.
And I seem to need a lot of sleep.
Great.
Let's see how well we go later this year.
Dot Points.
1. Went to Bus stops.
2. Went to school.
3. Went to Class to read Brave new World.
4. Went to Maths to read Brave new World.
5. Went to Recess @ Senior Study to read Brave new World.
6. Stayed @ Senior Study during free to read Brave new World.
7. Went to Physics and fazed out at my class's slowness at grasping relativity.
8. Went to Basketball and acted like a dumb ass (did i say act?) Can't believe how shit I am. Apart from dribbling...I've got nothing to differentiate me from 13C's (My YEAR 7 team!)
Oh yeah, need to vent out my rage at the Year 10's being seniors. IF THEY DARE COME INTO MY SENIOR STUDY, I"M GOING TO RIP THEM TO PIECES!!
And another thing, the year 7's are so cute. They keep asking me for directions.
Year 7:"Umm...could you please tell me how to get to room 203?"
Me: "Yeah...See that door right at the end there? That's the English Staffroom."
At this point I felt like telling them, "Go in there and ask them XD"
But of course, being that nice senior year 12 that I am, I told them, "The room RIGHT next to the English Staffroom is room 203"
And off they went, happy to know their way around the school. A school they'll be familiar with for the next 6 years...
Fuck. It's happening already. I already feel sad at the prospect of leaving the school, and the year just started too. T_____T
PS: Blog, my timetable is screwed. Morning class tomorrow. GG-ed.
PPS: I uninstalled my msn messenger.Labels: blog
/because of my high tolerance.
4:13:00 PM
>>>