PILLS HERE! Grab 'em Pills r radioblogclub / quicktime player here. =)
the drugged
Cam Wong
MBBS, Mast.Critical Care
PGY3 Emergency SRMO
I will always stay positive, do my best and love/be loved

now thinking
Here's to travelling into the future!

Addicted to these pills
1. Starcraft II
2. Reddit.com
3. Whirlpool
4. Ozbargain
5. ABC News

looking for the lost soul



my daily dosage
This blog is dedicated to myself, Cambridge Wong. I don't blog here often, and have neglected it for years. Nevertheless, this is the only place I have ever attempted to log my life. So as long as I can remember that I have a blog, and can bother to visit it, I will try to make an update. Thank you
My volume of Distribution
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
September 2010
May 2011
September 2011

credits


~ Feel the heat of the swim ~ / Sunday, February 4, 2007
So it was finally the firsts of the lasts...and this time, it was the final swimming carnival of high school. Great? Fun? Overwhelmingly nostalgic?

Not really.
As per custom, I went to the basketball courts next to the Central pool to play ball with the guys (namely: Albie, Leslie, Danny, Mattie, J Xie and Porky). Didn't have a lot of fun since I arrived late, but nevertheless, great fun!

Went into the pool location and instantly located the horde of Year 12's who will vehemently deny any participation in the actual swimming carnival.

Instead, we joined in the vast crowds of Uno, Big 2, Texas Hold'em Big Two and of course, Mahjong. What swimming carnival is complete without mahjong...(note: I didn't bring the mahjong, it was the REAL fobs, not the faux ones like myself)

Time came and went like so, and I can't begin to describe the fun I had watching people win chips, and people lose chips. (Fun when I'm winning, not fun when I'm losing)

I must admit I rather suck at Poker, but seem to be God of Gambling when it comes to Black Jack. What was it? 5-6 Black Jacks in a row? I practically owned all the chips...

Andrew told me to film his race (to which he got unashamedly owned to 3rd last place, having lost to Martin a.k.a Freakshow and Massage King William)


But since I'm still so busy atm, I only uploaded the smallest one. So you'll have to make do with that, okay?

Having said that, if you guys want swimming carnival PHOTOS, go to my photo bucket album. It should be under sub-folder "February 2007"

Don't worry Andrew, I'll post up your swimming race video later (its just that its 20mb...and I'm downloading stuff...so you know...yeah...*looks away*)



And of course, alot of groupie photos were taken.


Labels: ,


/because of my high tolerance.
10:01:00 PM

>>>