~ Freedom ~ / Monday, February 26, 2007
Yesterday a little white cloud stared from the sky
staring at the little shade he created
wondering what's in store for him.
He squeezed his little eyes and
tried seeing the future he could have had.
But all in vain...
Or at least, perhaps...
there might be someone down there
who'd stare back, perhaps?
Just maybe...
Today a little white cloud stared from the sky
He squinted hard, squeezing those tiny eyes of his
past his family and his friends
and wondered again,
"Where will I be in the future?
Will I be seeing new places?
Will I meet new friends?
Will I know what I'm supposed to be doing?
Boy, it sure is weird just floating aimlessly..."
The little white cloud kept wondering about
this and that...
He sighed.
Tomorrow a little white cloud sighed from the sky
Oh what a sigh...
Vapour, Mist, Droplets, Rain...
"Don't cry little cloud!"
Amazed, the little cloud stared down
at his little spot of shade
past the bright rays of sunshine
and just at the little figure
that stared back.
"You're getting me all wet.
I don't do very well in the rain, you know.
And I bet you don't do that well either,
so crying isn't going to solve any of our problems."
The little person stared up
past the tears...
Smiling.
Perhaps.
One day that little white cloud from the sky so high
Won't be so little anymore.
Be. Free.
It's been so long since I wrote a poem...I forgot how much I like them. Le sigh...
This image I like very much.

Labels: literature
/because of my high tolerance.
8:34:00 PM
>>>