PILLS HERE! Grab 'em Pills r radioblogclub / quicktime player here. =)
the drugged
Cam Wong
MBBS, Mast.Critical Care
PGY3 Emergency SRMO
I will always stay positive, do my best and love/be loved

now thinking
Here's to travelling into the future!

Addicted to these pills
1. Starcraft II
2. Reddit.com
3. Whirlpool
4. Ozbargain
5. ABC News

looking for the lost soul



my daily dosage
This blog is dedicated to myself, Cambridge Wong. I don't blog here often, and have neglected it for years. Nevertheless, this is the only place I have ever attempted to log my life. So as long as I can remember that I have a blog, and can bother to visit it, I will try to make an update. Thank you
My volume of Distribution
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
September 2010
May 2011
September 2011

credits


~ Madness?! THIS IS SPARTA!!! ~ / Sunday, March 25, 2007
Edit: I decided that my one line post just wasn't long enough to describe the HIGH emotions that ran on Saturday.

I mean, it was my last game of basketball, so maybe (just maybe), there should be a longer account as to what transpired on the courts or at least, what the score was.

Sydney Boys High School VS Sydney Grammar High School
(SBHS VS SGHS?? <-- I rofl)

The score was an amazing 29:13. That's right. We kicked their arses!
Though, I suppose I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's start from the top.

Woke up on Sat morning around about the same time as I do for morning class. As such, I grumbled and moaned, tossed and turned. (How does one toss oneself anyway?)

Anyway, dragged myself to the bathroom and did w/e, dragged myself out and poured myself a massive bowl of cereal (Frosties+Coco Pops+ Wheat Bix +Nutri Grain+Sultana Bran...lol, the only time I don't eat rice for breakfast so I splurge on my cereal)

Snuck like two cans of V into my very fat stomach then got changed before running out of the house when I realised I was supposed to go to school earlier to tape 4th grade's match.

Got there about 8:20-ish? after meeting up with Rano, Ray and Kris. Totally bummed out when I realised my camcorder had died on me (I have yet to resolve this problem..that's a real bummer). Watched Leslie on fire as he shot deep two's by deep two's. Obv. Shannie was impressed. So impressed I could practically feel her drool on me when I waved to her from below and got spittle as a 'friendly hello'.

Dashed out to watch Mt chuck a spazz with the basketball with his spectacularly unorthodox shooting style and running habits. Was also shocked big time when I saw Joseph Ly PASS the ball to someone else! (What's the world coming to?)

Then of course, my match.
Wilson had said something about starting a fight with Grammar just for the sake of it, but I thought that was only for 8th grade. Somehow, my match turned out to be one of the messiest ones I've been to.

Thanks to my superior dribbling skills and stealing skills, the first half swung quickly to our advantage, with quick moves from people like Ray to Mickey to William making it easy for us to convert points. Meanwhile, their advances were futile as I ridiculed their stupid passing styles with easy steals.

Unfortunately, I failed to convert any of my DOUBLE DIGIT STEALS!! Only got a measly free throw in (discounting the fact that I shot two of them eyes closed for fun, and not because wilson told me too...(that fag...) T__T) I had an awesome block on that number 13 fag...simply smexisome...that brings my blocks total for this season to 2.

As a replacement for Andy who didn't show his butt, Richie Miao (Miao) came to play! With a fantabulous assist from yours truly, he sunk the only three in the game. Oh yeah, I did mention something about fights...

They couldn't hack the fact we were pwning them so they decided to pick a fight. Most of them with Richie Zhu but that's only cause they didn't expect such a small azn to have so much fight. We showed them.

Funny how Calvin was the only one to charge into the mini-fight while we all rushed in, laughing at the tiny figure flailing his little woman arms. Classic...

The match was so intense I seriously didn't notice that we owned them by so much. We all that it was a really tight match or something but in actual fact, THEY WERE SHIT!
BWUHAHAHAHAHA!! We had a very rowdy Spartan war cry after, developed by Minty in such a great fashion I feel the entire 7ths and 8ths should pick a day in the hols just to watch it (at least to fulfill the in-joke)

That makes our total score for this season to be 7-0. How fantastic! SE7EN-NIL!!

Umm...must say thankyou to all the girls who turned up to support us and stuff. Really great of you to drop by, even if most of you were only there to support your bf's. XD *cough Geoff+Carmen...Liezl+William...Leslie+Shannie...etc.*

Now for some photos ^.^"
(The entire spasm of a team with 8th's thrown in as well...)
I would mention the shit about 1sts and 2nds, but they lost, even if they were ferocious and proud in their battles, morales always do seem to deflate in the 2nd half. There was all that shit about Eastwood boys and Won Kim's b'day and shit...but I dont know any EastWood boys, nor do I know Won Kim, so I guess I'm not involved. I can say I was safely in between all the girls who protected me while they were protected by hunks such as Alex Lee and Sam (when I say hunk, I meant it as a direct quote from them...*looks away*)

I will again plagirise since my original version does not compare to what Milton wrote:
Shitlight of the day was the dumbass Eastwood Koreans.

The situation can be succinctly outlined thus:

[Koreans cheering behind SBHS side of stand]
Alex asks Koreans to go to Grammar side of stand.

Fat Korean: Wanna take this outside?
[SBHS attempt to discuss the issue in a logical and lucid manner]
[Fat Korean pushes Sam]

Fat Korean: Wanna take this outside?
[Fat Korean rolls up sleeves revealing fine, oiled and glistening rolls of fat]

[SBHS crowd sighs, its attempt at leveling the situation obviously mis-interpreted.]

[3 Koreans continue to act hard]

[100 high supporters shake their head sadly, fully aware of the numbers and the outcome that would ensue should a fight occur]

[3 Koreans are ejected out by teachers and what not]


---
Note: I was sorta scared coz they had these giant baseball metal poles/bats behind their backs and all I had was an empty can of Sunkist, one piece of gum, and a strong will to either call 000 or to call up asian gangsters (you know, a friend of a friend's cousin who lives in Hurstville who's Mum knows my friend's cousin...etc)

~ Madness?! THIS IS CHINA!!! ~
(I mean...SPARTA!!!)

Labels:


/because of my high tolerance.
2:31:00 PM

>>>