PILLS HERE! Grab 'em Pills r radioblogclub / quicktime player here. =)
the drugged
Cam Wong
MBBS, Mast.Critical Care
PGY3 Emergency SRMO
I will always stay positive, do my best and love/be loved

now thinking
Here's to travelling into the future!

Addicted to these pills
1. Starcraft II
2. Reddit.com
3. Whirlpool
4. Ozbargain
5. ABC News

looking for the lost soul



my daily dosage
This blog is dedicated to myself, Cambridge Wong. I don't blog here often, and have neglected it for years. Nevertheless, this is the only place I have ever attempted to log my life. So as long as I can remember that I have a blog, and can bother to visit it, I will try to make an update. Thank you
My volume of Distribution
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
September 2010
May 2011
September 2011

credits


~ Marvelous, my dear Watson... ~ / Friday, March 16, 2007
CSI: Sydney
Location: Sydney Boys High School
Matter of reference: Lost Blazer
Lost at: 12:50pm on Thursday the 15th of March 2007.

---
My line of thought from the moment my blazer went missing to the moment I got it back.
---
Thursday 15th March 2007
Location: Room 302
12:50pm. "Haha, physics lunch period over! Let's all go home via Jamie's car and sing K with ultimate bass just to piss Seanie off!! "Lonely!!!!! I"M MR. LONELY!! I HAVE NOBODeEEee...to CaLl mY oWn....WWHEHEheHehHEeee...."

Location: Hurstville (Outside Bookshop near Library)
1:30pm: "Hm...something's missing. But what? Bag? Check. Newspaper? Check. Camera? Check. Phone? Check. OH SHIT!! MY BLAZER!!!"

Location: Hursvtille Station
1:40pm: "Oh! I know! I'll call some one who does extension and ask them to pick it up for me! Damnit, pat chen's not picking up his phone. Hmm....I'll call milton!"

Location: Home
2:10pm: "Damnit...Milton said Mr Kay doesn't have it. Maybe freakshow took it home, or maybe Leslie did. He always takes whatever he finds that isn't his."

5pm: "Lol. Milton thought I was Dizzy. Maybe Kay does have it!"

----
Friday the 16th of March 2007
Location: Science StaffRoom
8:40am: "Damnit..Mr Kay DOESN"T HAVE IT!! Hey, maybe it's at lost property!"

Location: Lost Property
8:50am: "Why is this place never open when I need to find something..." *grumble*

Location: Senior Study
9-9:20am: "Let me complain to everyone and burden everyone with my troubles like all men do. Must solve all their integration questions first so they'll listen. XD"

Location: Lost Property
9:23am: "Oh! So there was a blazer handed in yesterday? So where is it now? It's mine.

...

YOU WHAT?! SOME GUY CAME IN AT 3:15PM AND TOOK IT?! SAID IT WAS HIS FRIENDS?! But..but...I didn't tell anybody but mt yesterday! Unless....some other guy lost his blazer yesterday....hmm....

Location: Senior Study
9:25-9:35am: "WAAH!! GUYS! I LOST MY BLAZER!! T______T *whinge and cry*"
(I do not take responsibility for my actions in this duration. It is against my nature to admit to the shameful acts I have commited.)

Location: Room 302 (Scene of Investigation)
9:40am: "Oh, there's Mr Web! Sir, did you see my blazer yesterday? Oh, you did?! You sent a boy down to the lost property with it. Oh, okay. Thankyou!"

"So...that blazer WAS mine...hm...and some guy took it? Something's up."

Location: Lost Property Office
11am: "So what did the guy who took the blazer look like? You don't remember?"
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON"T REMEMBER!
"Okay, so he was asian. He wore a white shirt, so he was a senior. He looks kinda like me and he has shorter hair than me. You think you can recognise the person if you saw him again? You think you could? Thankyou."
Great. That could be anyone.

Location: Science StaffRoom
11:05am: "Mr Web? What class did you have yesterday during period 5? 10Sc1? Cool, thanks. Who was the person you sent down with my blazer? Daniel Lo? Thanks sir."

Daniel Lo, huh...

Location: Deputy's Office
Recess 11:10-End of Recess: "So I just fill in this form about my lost property and you'll put it on the daily notices on monday? Thanks sir!"

Location: Maths room. Room 104 (Drawing Board)
Period 3:
So what do I know? The blazer was known to be handed in during period 5 yesterday to the lost property. The blazer was taken away at 3:15pm by a senior student, who claimed it was his friends and that he was 'going to return it'. Lost Property ladies say they can recognise person if they saw him again. The only people who wear white shirts are year 10's, 11's and 12's. Hey, wait a second...Year 11's and 12 finish school after period 5 on Thursday afternoons, which end at 2:15pm. That must mean the guy who took my blazer was from year 10! If the blazer was collected at 3:15pm, and school ends at 3:10pm, the person who collected the blazer must've known it was there in the first place, given it usually takes 5min to get anywhere from any location at school once a bell rings. In that case, the only people who knew my blazer was at the lost property would be the year 10's in Mr Web's Science class during Period 5 or the people in Daniel Lo's class in period 6. Now, what if I print out a sheet with photos and names of the people of the people from 10Sc1 and the people from Daniel's period 6 class, and showed it to the ladies, wouldn't they be able to recognise who the person was? Unless of course I'm completely wrong...no, I must believe...

I told Mr Dowdell (my 'hunter' deputy), and he took me hunting straight away. Oddly, it seems he wanted to get out of class and hunt. Must be his favourite sport around the school.

"So you think you can do this for me sir? You can! Awesome! Wait...you want to do this with me now? Whoa...thanks sir. Let's go. But what about the class? Yeah, you're right. They'll probably just keep doing maths anyway..."

Location: Lost Property
"You two can't recognise him? You think you know who it is but not certain?! YOU DIDN"T BRING YOUR GLASSES?! Huh? You know he's tall? Okay, thanks for that"
WHAT!? M**&*^*$$*R!
"I researched Mr Web's timetable. He has that class again at period 5. Can you two go down and just knock on that door and just see if you can recognise the bloke? Thanks!"

Location: Maths Room (Drawing Board)
So that didn't work. Must think of something...





That's right. At that point in time, a lightbulb clicked...

"Sir...isn't there a security camera located right next to the lost property office?"

And at that exact moment, his face just glowed and said, "OMG! YOU"RE RIGHT!"
The bell rung and he dashed out of the room, his face triumphant.

I never knew those things actually worked...

Location: Maths Room (608)
Period 5: "You found it sir?! OMG! THANKYOU!THANKYOU!THANKYOU! So was I correct? You used the surveillance and found out who it was?

DANIEL LO!!!

It was the same guy who took my blazer there in the first place!?
Unbelievable. So you hunted him down and asked him if that was his blazer? What? He said yes?! Then what'd you say? What? That if he wanted to see the video? Then what? Then he confessed?!

Haha...

Yeah yea, don't worry sir. I won't take revenge on that guy...why would I?"

10min later:
WTF?! THAT FUCKER WROTE HIS NAME OVER MINE USING BLACK MARKER ON MY BLAZER?!

Hmm...I hate Year 10's...

Labels:


/because of my high tolerance.
5:39:00 PM

>>>