~ Memorable Event ~ / Saturday, March 31, 2007
HOTR: Head Of the River
What can I write about today?
Spammed crazy to Hurstville station to get picked up by Geoff. Er...spammed crazy to pick up Kat, only to wait upon Mr. Zhang's leisure when he decided to hop off and dissapear on a crazy man-hunt for his missus.
Meanwhile, Ray and Kat had a very intimate time decorating Geoffrey's car (such a heart-warming scene...awww...), while I, being the retard that I am, decided to use this time to do 4U maths (Volumes, anyone?)
So off we went, to Stratty, the so called meet up point where we came across many a Sydney Boy all loitering on top of Strathfield Plaza. Must've been scary if you were an outsider, the parking lot full of asians in uniform in Red P's. A recipe for fatal-crashes right?
And after deciding upon who's leading, who's gonna lag, who's going to detour, we all decided to leave. Everyone left, except for us. Why? Well, for the simple reason that Rano, that insect, decided to show up in casual and then decided he'd look better in uniform like the rest of us, leaving us to wait for him to return to the car.
There you go. Male Vanity. We made sure he looked good and smart when he came back when we welcomed him back with knuckle sandwiches.
Geoff and Ray had a very fun time deciding how Geoff's GPS worked, and after passing a bajillion buses carrying private school kids, we decided that a detour was the way to go.
We arrived there before anybody else though, surprisingly enough. Found a neato parking space and only had to walk about....x km just to reach our stand. Lol, our stand was like...at the edge, like somebody suddenly remembered our school was part of the GPS. I rofl...
Everybody soon arrived (everybody as in just the year 12's and the enthusiastic juniors...) and we began wondering if we'd actually not come last in any of the races.
Sadly, when the races began, our chants and rants were just repetitions of the school song and alot of other profanities. "Grammar takes it up the arse.." so to speak.
We did however, come 3rd last in one the races, and 2nd last in one of the other races. It's too bad I don't understand rowing, so I can't really say which race was which. (1st 8 came last...1st 4...2nd 4 etc...the only time I'm so confused about numbers)
I do however, remember a great deal of soft drinks and snacks that we burrowed a hole through, and also a great deal of gaming through E-yan's PSP. DRAGONBALL SHIN BUDOKAI 2 FTW!!!
I really regret forgetting to bring my camera, but oh well...hopefully I won't forget on Monday (the carnival!!)
Geoff dumped Ray and Kat at Parra (hmm..), dropped me, Ian and Rano off while he drove off with Carmen (hmm...).
See...this is how it felt in Gman's car.
Carmen+ Geoff
Me
Ray+Kat
Me and Ian had a little discussion and when we were at Plaza we decided to assert ourselves so not to be isolated in the world of happy couples.
(Carmen holding hands with Geoff)
(Ian and Me just walking behind them)
(Ray holding hands with Kat)
---
After asserting ourselves...
(Geoff holding hands with Carmen)
(Ian holding hands with me)
(Ray holding hands with Kat)
---
I lol at the randomness of the world.
Labels: Friends, holidays, school, sport
/because of my high tolerance.
8:04:00 PM
>>>