~ Module A: Comparative Study of Texts ~ / Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Okay...so I've done my essay. Now only need to do my stupid feature article and radio interview and I'm done!
EXCEPT FOR THE FACT I HAVE HALF AN HOUR TO DO IT ALL BEFORE TUTORING STARTS!!
*tears hair out*
lol, I'm just going to ignore it. Hopefully, it'll go away. I just noticed, that whenever I get really frustrated, I start pulling at my hair...kinda like this:

And the REALLY weird thing is, the next day after pulling at my hair, I do not need to gel my hair AT ALL!
zOMGskies...
Its like...i only need to wet it, and it stays like that until lunchtime! I think I've discovered some sort of lost secret here!
Unfortunately, I have the sad feeling that my hair's going to fall out soon and I'm going to be very bald.
Poo.
Interesting fact learnt today: Li knows this Year 10 Canto Chick from SGHS called Natalie Wong and they sit next to each other on the bus for 2hrs+ every day!! I will prod him about it now since he sucks at verbal self-defense.
Bleh. Gonna waste $50 in tutoring fees now
Labels: blog
/because of my high tolerance.
7:34:00 PM
>>>