This blog is dedicated to myself, Cambridge Wong. I don't blog here often, and have neglected it for years. Nevertheless, this is the only place I have ever attempted to log my life. So as long as I can remember that I have a blog, and can bother to visit it, I will try to make an update. Thank you
~ More of a bludge than anything Day ~ / Sunday, March 11, 2007
Nothing really happened today. Had 4U math again at 8am (6am wake up calls are ever so cheery T___T) 3U at 11am then started youtubing...
I lol at one of the featured videos they had..it was friggin hilarious... Well, I found it to be anyway. Parody on Japanese gameshows! XD Maybe you have to be asian to get it. (n.b. Asian means knowing asian things)
--- Will go out later tonight to celebrate Uncle Pete's 65th? 67th? birthday.
-- Hopefully Jamie'll remember to pick me up tomorrow morning to go to class. --- Innovative Idea to eat your noodles!!