~ Mufti Day~ / Friday, March 23, 2007

Mufti Day is cool.
Theme: Pirates and Ninja's
Don't want to post, so will post some pics
Here we have the groupie of ninja's and pirates!
(How very cool!!)
Technically, I told everyone if you're not dressed as a ninja or a pirate, you come as a fob.
It seems like I'm the only person who did come as a fob...
I will now laundry list people. Sameer as the terrorist Ninja. Richie as that ninja guy from DoA. Nuugi as a conventional pirate with a Jack Sparrow Hat. Sam as some sort of gypsy. Gman as some normal pirate (either that or he's dressed as a korean). There's also Ray in his solid snake? costume? W/e, to me, he looks like Rambo with Diana's sword. I can't believe Diana made that sword!? I didn't know Year 7/8's in Sydney Girls had woodworks!

(Stab me. I couldn't resist but join in with the cosplayers)

(See how popular Converse is amongst guys! Told you fools that fobs wear converse...)

(Yes. I love Mt's hat thingo...)
Oh yea, tomorrow's the last basketball game in my high school life.
8th grade plays at 8am, same with 4th grade.
My team plays at 9am. Will stick around to support 1sts..
Can't believe its coming to an end...all that fun I had.
Oh well, will make sure I film it all!
I mean, we ARE undefeated this season.

Se7enth grade for the win!!
Watch us kick Grammar's bum tomorrow!!
Labels: blog, Friends, pictures, school
/because of my high tolerance.
7:59:00 PM
>>>