PILLS HERE! Grab 'em Pills r radioblogclub / quicktime player here. =)
the drugged
Cam Wong
MBBS, Mast.Critical Care
PGY3 Emergency SRMO
I will always stay positive, do my best and love/be loved

now thinking
Here's to travelling into the future!

Addicted to these pills
1. Starcraft II
2. Reddit.com
3. Whirlpool
4. Ozbargain
5. ABC News

looking for the lost soul



my daily dosage
This blog is dedicated to myself, Cambridge Wong. I don't blog here often, and have neglected it for years. Nevertheless, this is the only place I have ever attempted to log my life. So as long as I can remember that I have a blog, and can bother to visit it, I will try to make an update. Thank you
My volume of Distribution
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
September 2010
May 2011
September 2011

credits


~ Ash/JaXon/Med-Entry ~ / Tuesday, April 10, 2007
I guess I should post this.
The only event I had so far in these boring holidays was my accomplishment at Medentry on Sat and Sun. The 9am-5pm days were worse than school, especially since UMAT isn't something you can easily prepare yourself for (imagine doing the 4U HSC exam when you're only supposed to be doing standard maths...its that horrible)

Some might say the practice test was like the General Ability test in the Selective school exam, but I say its freeg'n ridiculous. Reminds me of all those 'prepare you for the selective school tests' they had in those centres and you and all the smart kids you knew went to because your parents thought it'd help you type of situations.

And the back pains! Gosh, UTS has bad seats with tables. I mean, they're all right if you're just in there for a lecture, but doing a 3 hour exam in those crummy seat-table-majigs is just pure suicide. Neck cramps to the max! Good thing William was there, he gave me ultimate massage again...mmm...massage so tasteeee....

Met up with alot of friends I havn't seen in yanks and met a couple of new ones too! Met Jackson! The coolest guy from RUSE (yeah, you ag. boys =P you guys got it easy, you don't even need to worried about that 99 UAI bit...that's a friggin given for you fags..) Met Adrian as well! Adrian from Baulko man, he is teh shizz! Even though you're worse at DDR than I am (and that's really saying something..), you were a killer on tekken. Cannot believe you beat 4 different 1st Dan challengers using Lily. You friggin played 26 games using that one dollar!! And I didn't know I actually met him at the Miranda Trade Fair for YA last year! Un-Bee-lee-va-bol!

As for old friends, I FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH AHSAS!! (ASH!!!) Man, after Alim bullied you out of our school, I thought I'd never see you again! Good to see you again mate, and we need to catch up on 5 years worth of talk/spam/gossip/punches/*insert some other womanly activity*. I never really talked to Yisha before Med Entry, but glad I finally did, you just don't know what you miss out on when you don't talk to people for so long. You know that friend you always see at the train station, but she's more of an acquaintance than really a friend...that awkward silence when you're just a couple metres away and you have to pretend you're doing something else and then deliberately taking the next train to avoid her. Maybe not...i'm probably retarded. (SHUT UP MARTINA/ASHLEY!! AT LEAST I"M NOT A GODAMN FOB LIKE YOU TWO ARE!)

Side note: (I had to include this here, suddenly remembered stupidity: Me and my sister were in the garage today belting out the weirdest tunes in the world. The worst thing was, after we finished, we realised that the window was open and the next door neighbors heard every word we sang (and we sang quite alot of profanities as well....oops?)

Anyways, we rounded off the two days pretty eventfully. Everybody was either from Ruse, Grammar, Baulko, Nrth Syd Girls or Syd Boys. Syd Boys included: Nuugi, Xiao, Eric, Amir, William, Richie (who disappeared the 2nd day coz he got drunk the first night at Mickey's place...) and me!

No pix but plenty of good memories!! (I so badly failed that test though...72/110...Cannot believe that that was a good score...)

Labels: , , ,


/because of my high tolerance.
8:48:00 PM

>>>