~ Talent Quest 07~ / Friday, May 11, 2007
Okay, so I'm going to have to start doing the talent quest thing soon, or else I won't have enough people in it!
So need to go to school and recruit people who want to do a dance routine with me. So far I've got 3-4 people in, (which is a pretty good number and could stick with that), but obviously, the more the better. To an extent though, I only really need 5 =D )
It'll take time to train the n00bs into how to dance so God Bless...
(lol, coming from the guy who hasn't taken a single dance lesson in his life and improvises everything)
Oh god, haven't even properly decided what song I want to dance to either...
I want to do some asian song but at the same time I feel an English one would be better. Either way, It'll have to be fast with a good beat since its going to be a hectic hip hop dance.
Probably going to be trying wave dancing and incorporate street dance into it as well. I think I've been watching too much Korean Dancing...T___T
As for practice for talent quest....I think...erm, I'll make it Friday Mornings.
Lol, that effectively takes away all my mornings!
Monday - 4U Morning Class
Tuesday - Training the Year 8 SGHS Basketball Team
Wednesday - NO EARLY MORNING!
Thursday - 4U Morning Class
Friday - Talent Quest Practice...
zOMG!
Labels: talent quest
/because of my high tolerance.
9:11:00 PM
>>>