Havn't blogged in a while... / Monday, June 11, 2007
1. I’ve come to realise that my last kiss was ... can't remember who, when or where... :S
2. I am listening to ... Forever - Se7en
3. I talk ... because I can and want to.
4. I love ... that swing in my park
5. I hate it when people ... know something about me that I don't.
6. I love the smell of ... the roast in the oven atm.
7. Marriage is ... one of the 4 things you do before you turn 30
8. Fast food is ... where I use all my VIP passes to get ultimate discount
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking ... of me. Narcissistic creature, I am.
10. I’ll always be ... hiding the truth
11. My secret crush is ... my possible formal date
12. The last time I cried was ... watching click by Adam Sandler. Damn good movie
13. My cell phone ... needs to be replaced. The sound quality is now crap
14. When I wake up in the morning ... i curse that its probably an early morning and that I either have bball/dance/morning class
15. Before I go to bed I ... go on bebo just to check who missed me
16. Right now I am thinking ... why is dad lying on the couch in the fetal position
17. Babies are ... another of the 4 things you must do before you turn 30
18. I get on MySpace ... can i replace that with Bebo?
19. Today I was ... very psycho and did about 9+ hours of study. Will do more later.
20. Tonight I will ... go gun another 4 hrs before I sleep. Need to break my record by reaching 13 hours of study.
21. My piercings ... hmm..might get one on ear. Which side is the one guys do it on if they're not gay?
22. Tomorrow I will be ... dreading school and all its gayness
23. I really want to be ... in Hong Kong.
24. The person most likely to repost this is ... everybody's already like posted this already...
25. I regret ... trying to walk the red light while hoping it chances colour right now when i had the chance to walk the green last year.
Havn't blogged in a while. Still can't be stuffed, but a quizz was easy to do.
Labels: blog
/because of my high tolerance.
6:28:00 PM
>>>