~ Happy Birthday Alfred ~ / Sunday, July 1, 2007
Happy Birthday to Alfie. I've said it once, and I don't mind saying it again.
Well, that was a fine and dandy party. I won't go into details, mainly because I wasn't there for half of it. Showed up for an absolute smacking of a dinner (although I never really liked jap food). I have to say thanks to Matty who shouted me (like Ian said, we're all cheap asians...I just happen to be cheaper)
Who was there...um...iono anymore... The girls, Leslie, Sean, Mt, Ray, Ian, Matt, Jimz, Geoff, Andrew, Albazz...I think? iono...
And for the record, I did not cough like a little girl. Since when was coughing associated to little girls anyway? And also, I at least was man enough to eat the wasabi bomb, not like the rest of you pansies, who boast about your roaring appetites, yet refused to eat the entire platter of sushi and offloaded it off to the rest of the guys. I pffftt at you sir.
The cake was great by the way. Tiramisu....mmm...way better than the disasters my sister tried making and had me test.
Afterwards, no such thing as K. Everybody bailed 'because its late' and 'we have tutoring tmr'. Sadly, all the K places were gay anyway and costed a bitch, so as stated above, the cheap asians (geoff, andrew yi and me) cbf and thought about what else to do. Andrew went off to pimp with girls who lived nearby. (Kings Cross right? :P We knoooww what sorta girls are there XD)
Fortunately, there was the st georgian party going on! They just left K, so it was perfect for us to join them! After all, Byron looked like he needed help adjusting to the group anyway XD. So obviously as his best mate I had to help him out! Belinda was choking him with too much love. Geoff also helped out, but to a lesser extent. He spent alot of time blowing Carmen's food, trying to make eye contact with Carmen, and attempting to convince Yi the finer points of why she should swap seats with him so he can sit next to Carmen. Aww...Geoffwie's in wuv!!!
I then proceeded to rub salt into his wounds by showing Carmen the photo of him kissing me (see Yi's blog for photos). That was fun.
Dashed home before 12 and survived the wrath of my parents. Usually, I would've died and like my sister's sms said, "YOU"RE SCREWED NOW!! HAHAHA!! PREPARE FOR WORLD WAR III!!" but luckily for me, it will soon be my b'day and my rentz remembered and decided not to tongue lash me.
I need to say thanks for the semi-co-party to the people who organised the thing. I need to say thanks for the CD as well (I havn't opened it yet...under strict rules not to do so until Tuesday...it better be something funny!!) and also need to say thanks to the leng lui _m_ C_e_g for the lovely tie.
--
As for today, had dinner with family to celebrate because i'll be stuck at home on tues working. T__T, ah well. Worth it. Dinner was fantastic. Went to bankstown and had viet stuff. Don't know what I ate, but tasted good! Sis bought me some sorta funny arm-rest thing made outta jelly...bet it was cheap coz i saw her gleeing at the price tag after she ripped it off and tore it to bits.
Labels: birthdays, blog, holidays
/because of my high tolerance.
10:41:00 PM
>>>