~Harry Potter Spoilers and Updates~ / Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Fkn ppl with their fkn spoilers for Harry Potter. I don't get why guys can be so cruuueel and just ruin the fantastic ending to a saga of mysteriousness and magical beauty which took years in the making. I spent the entire day avoiding people who kept trying to spoil harry potter with their frikkin spoilers.
If I could, I would crucio the guy who took photos of the book and posted them on 4chan (thnx for that ian =_-) TO DEATH!! Just keep spamming the cruciatus curse, andd then possibly imperio him to choke himself...WHhHhhYy?! why would you do that?! As one of the biatches that preordered the book, I'm looking forward to reading the book on saturday then rereading books 1 to 7 on Sunday. Is that so hard to ask for? *puts on potter glasses*
On other news, its almost time for UMAT. Fuck, I havn't done enough practice papers for that yet!! Omg omg omg...I'm going to be so stressed come Monday. And I bet there'll be heaps of other people feeling the same way. By Monday, Medentry will be flooded with connections I probably won't be able to log in and the server will probably crash, which will be gay.
Hopefully, everybody would be too obsessed with reading Harry Potter to actually do any preparation.
---
Also, Dowdell rejected my jersey name.
Apparently, "I'm HongKi,U?" (I'm Honkie, You?) has sexual connotations with "I'm Horny, you?" That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Have till Friday to change it now.
Labels: blog, medicine
/because of my high tolerance.
7:51:00 PM
>>>