~K party~ / Monday, July 16, 2007
So...since today technically wasn't holidays...I went out! =D
Good ol' fashioned day out in the ct...with a whole assortment of people! Didn't even know them, fk that~ Just go out and have a fun time, as it goes!
So..erm...met Jackson (from Ruse) up @ ct, then um...went pizza hut with er...Grace (from syd girls) and erm...alot of other ppl @_@ Ron (from Ruse, or was from NSB..can't remember)
Yeah, well...don't know what really happened. People came and went...well, apparently, we went red box, crammed like 10+ ppl in a shitty room with a faulty remote and two mikes and smelled cig smoke for 3 hrs. I'd rather k2 instead...
BUT!!! Having said that, it was fun~ Been soOooooo looong since I got to sing CANTO songs at K. omgawsh...I can't believe how long its been where I didn't need to go to a non-fob, non-canto, all mando K outing. Phew... viva la canto!
What happened when I got home?
I bumped into all these couples doing their thang...so gay. =_-
Is it just me or is there alot more people now with someone then there used to be. Because walking into three mates pashing their chicks is just awkward, awkwarder, and downright funny. (sorry leslie...but u+shaz are funneeeee!!! In a cute way. It doesn't matter, I'm not going to link you here XD )
Said my thanks to Sisi who was busy studying for her trials so I just left a post-it 'thankyou 4 pressie' on her window and bballed for a bit up the street. Maan, streetball is funn!!
School tomorrow! YAY! <--oops? :S
Forgive me for being retarded todaiii~ I had a good time XD
Labels: Friends, holidays
/because of my high tolerance.
7:41:00 PM
>>>