MEMORIES! / Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Oh yeah....I was supposed to write a post regarding my birthday but I wanted to do a video blog for that one...so I'll leave that. BUT!! Reading Mt's blog about remembering high school, I thought I might as well join in...Though I'm quite sure my experiences were quite different from his. I think a series of photos would provide an insight to what I felt my junior years were like.

Here we have Exhibit A: Standing in a very unfob pose is myself, clad in a wannabe gangster pose. Next to Dweeb No 1 (me!), we have a stylish year 10 version of Milton, resplendid in his awesome turtleneck clothes which I believe is a fashion style he upholds to the present day. The glasses were a nice touch. And on the far right, we have Geoffrey Zhang, whose handsomely chiseled face finely reveals the deep charismatic personality within. Of course, he's slightly lacking in style (lol, as opposed to me n mt having retarded ones) in this context, but compare this to him today! Wow!! Too bad ladies, he's already taken now! Two years slow!

Here we arrive at Exhibit B: I call this piece, "Bus line". On the right, if you ignore Li's protruding face into this frame, we have Cam whose still developing his hairstyle. Perhaps refining would be a better term. (So badly should have grown the sides...T_T) In this photo, please note the minor height difference between me and Geoff. This clearly remarks on times long gone, and I thought I'd post this photo to save me some face rather than posting the one where I was taller than Geoff. Oops, did I forget to speak in the third person? Or was I supposed to speak in the1st person...@_@. Frack that~

Hey! And we finally arrive at Exhibit C, titled, "Cam+Ray". Here is a piece of the pie which demonstrates the wholesome nature of our 6 year friendship. Note his youthful face (and is that my watch he's wearing?) and his clearly modest nature as he attempts to shift the focus onto Siyang (the blur on the right).
Yes, and that brings an end to today's reminiscence. If I still feel in the mood to post any more photos from the vault of high school memories, then I guess I will do so. XD
I was going to appeal to the general audience by posting a picture of me and Ian as well, but sadly, his ignorance to the appeal of photos have paid the price because I only have 2,3 photos of me and him in our junior years. And to make things worse, they were stupid photos of a whole pack of people on the canteen floor picking up $2 coins while he stood around holding a metal ruler inflicting pain on others. OMG! THE MEMORIES! RIGHT IAN?! XD
(just noticed, I have a different hairstle in all 3 photos! Wow~)
Labels: Friends, memories
/because of my high tolerance.
8:08:00 PM
>>>