/ Saturday, July 14, 2007
-Stayed up till 3am doing research.
-Woke up at 9:30
-Trudged along Westfields to buy shit.
-Very groggily got onto train with Alice and Richard (lol, they look so smart in suits XD)
-Had some very gay conversation with this fucking dickhead from Grammar who thought it was funny to keep saying, "Hey, I know Victor!" randomly during our barely civil conversation at UTS.
-Some random girl walked up to me, half waved, then looked away, muttered, "Do i know him?", then walked off and sat down in the circle. Then 5 min later, stood up, walked over again and said, "Are you..Cam-cambridge?" I swear I don't know her. Via msn, she says. Hmm...anyone know a Kylie from PLC?
-Went Galaxy with Yang just to work on his Daytona skills. Poor guy...learning how to drive manual. XD
-Went back and just made it in time to do my interview. Felt I did better in that interview then I did at PWC, but, reflecting back, felt I answered the hypothetical question rather badly. Meh. Allianz and Wyett...I'll remember you...grr...
-Went back to the circle of interviewees waiting for their turn and told Yang about it.
-Left and off to find sTeely.
-Found Matty @ Town Hall then found sTeely. Took him to lunch at Waggamamma where Boris and Big. Pris came. Paid for sTeely's meal (fkn 40 bucks) then dogged him into Boris's care while I dashed off to movie. Because of lunch, was 20min late, but didnt miss too much..
-Cinema was packed, so it was gay. Sat next to a woman on my right who screamed at everything, "AAH!! ITS A SNAKE!! AAH!! IT'S A GIANT! AAH! CUTE KITTENS!! AAH.."and so on...On my left was a couple pashing and having dry sex during almost the entirety of the movie, only stopping to watch the star-wars like battle between dumbledore and voldemort. Honestly, the movie sucked. Bad. The book is way better. Way better. Movie gave me the biggest headache in the world. (Emma Watson is still hot btw...mmm...Katie Leung is fugly...FUGLY! FUGLY!!! And yeah, their kissing was meant to be a highlight? I probably would've had more fun watching the couple next to me...geez..
-Outside the screen, saw a WHOLE BUNCH of ppl who said hi, gave me a suss look about me in a suit, then left. When it seemed like everybody left, finally did BonYie come out with Matty, Alfie and Martin(OMG OMG OMG..the betrayer! lol) Finally got to say happy b'day in what had to be the worst possible way ever (and my massive headache didn't let me say anything properly without my head throbbing)
-Saw everybody else and then left. (Is it just me? Or did alot of ppl get haircuts?)
-Trained it, picked my mum up from work, ate my panadol, and wanted to sleep.
-Unfortunately, it was mahjong night, so without me knowing, I got whisked off to some family friends place where half the house was full of mahjong noise, and the other half full of lil kiddies screaming, "I'm Transformer Number 1! You're Transformer number 2! Kyee-ah!! You are Megatron!!". So that meant I either died from mahjong noise..(oh my headache), or I get karate kicked by a bunch of harry potter look alikes trying to kick me to death.
-Got home at like 1. Took a shower and just wanted to sleep. However, Dad made sure I did at least some sort've work and had me help him in the shed...wtf...
-Made me take ANOTHER shower before I hit the hay at 2:30-ish.
/because of my high tolerance.
2:22:00 PM
>>>