PILLS HERE! Grab 'em Pills r radioblogclub / quicktime player here. =)
the drugged
Cam Wong
MBBS, Mast.Critical Care
PGY3 Emergency SRMO
I will always stay positive, do my best and love/be loved

now thinking
Here's to travelling into the future!

Addicted to these pills
1. Starcraft II
2. Reddit.com
3. Whirlpool
4. Ozbargain
5. ABC News

looking for the lost soul



my daily dosage
This blog is dedicated to myself, Cambridge Wong. I don't blog here often, and have neglected it for years. Nevertheless, this is the only place I have ever attempted to log my life. So as long as I can remember that I have a blog, and can bother to visit it, I will try to make an update. Thank you
My volume of Distribution
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
September 2010
May 2011
September 2011

credits


06.08.89 - Milton's Birthday / Monday, August 6, 2007
This post (please be the last for today) will be to Milton.
Happy birthday mate. I won't give you any of the trash other mofo's did. Why not? Because that is unconventional, and as you would know, we must subvert any conventions that we encounter in this genre of interest. Sadly, your cake today reminded me of our extension creative based on food. You would know what I'm talking about, wouldn't you? Slut :P

And as far as any of you fellow blog readers are concerned, skipping through my senseless paragraphs is part of the norm when visiting this blog, scrolling straight down to the photos that must surely follow the rant of the guy who's role is to take the photos. Unappreciated? No. Merely trying to rob you people of your selfish thoughts of vanity and celebratory values as you yearn to connect with the boy, now MAN, we used to know as Milton.

Yes, my dear audience, Milton has not always been such a fag. Indeed, it is hard to imagine a time when he was a faggot (for those who didn't know, fag is the evolutionary term for a person who has ascended past a faggot. I call it super saiy-....oops...) Now, the man you've grown to love was once, as you might coin lightly, a fair and gently boy, with no malicious tongue nor the dry wit of Dumbledore, but a mild gamer, only interest in games such as GunBound and etc.

Its hard imagining, isn't it? Yes, even I have difficulty recalling those sweet memories of Milton in his prepubescent state. I would always remember the laughter he would bring with his ridiculous basketball shots (particularly the one where he threw it waaay over the basket, flew over the net surrounding the courts, hit the tree near the parking spot, and flew back over the ring for a swish.). I would also remember the pain his bony ligaments would inflict upon any physical contact with his HIV-infested bones.

A Milton in junior uniform? Blasphemous, as he would say. Not so, for here is the evidence that Mt was once young.
Stunning, isn't it? I can clearly mark the freshly painted pimples on Milton's young, canvas of a face. =D Truly shocking XD

Now, moving onto Year 11, where Milton was known to be man with great agility, a left-hander, an almighty conqueror of all games requiring a keyboard and a mouse, he was also prone to listen to human nature.
Clearly, as it can be seen, he could not even control himself during the card games in which we were playing. Please note: not everything you see in that photo is to scale. Module C: Misrepresentation of Truth. I just had to sensationalise it. =D

Now, I'm quite sure we should now move onto the photos of today's party which we held in room 506 for Milton. The Birthday song which I recorded was of inferior quality (thanks to Ian who had turned my ISO quality to HIGH, which we should all know is so sensitive to vibrations sound distorts the image, and he had also set my focus onto macro, which is meant for things close up) so I decided not to upload it (that and the fact it was 100mb+ for a friggin 30 second song was ridiculous)

I will only post selective photos, if you, the blog reader, wants to steal the rest of them, please go to my photobucket and steal them there (link can be found conveniently under my tagboard)

Milton's cake. It was very...erm...chocolately....so godamn much chocolate. I felt euphoric devouring that, then two minutes later so very sick in the stomach.
Milton eating cake with woman. =D

Ian distributing what's left of cake.

OMGAWD!! TWINS!!

Hehe Milton, doesn't that picture just turn you on? :P
I know it does, because I've got proof!
mmhmm....

There was one last slightly raunchy photo of you, but I'll keep that in the vault to use another time when I decide to manipulate the truth. =D

Happy 18th birthday bro! Enjoy your katanas~

Labels:


/because of my high tolerance.
9:50:00 PM

>>>