|
|
We have Huang here, representing the YMCA group. Godz, that's my scout scarf he's wearing. =_=
Here we have the new fob group, who chose the 'cute animal' approach. I love the Winnie the Pooh guy. I was expecting him to swear and scratch his butt and stuff and smoke in that suit.XD
We have Roshan, Poita and Richie as Syd Girls and Nrth Syd Girls.
Now we have Raymond, who opted to go for the "Hercule" look. Fair good likeness too (but still looks like Borat)
Now we have my bestie Leslie! As the Scream guy. He later went on trying to terrorise girls but I dont' think it worked. If I can be stuffed, I'll upload some of the videos of his antics at girls school.
Here we have JV. The Indian. Pretty hawt if you ask me.
Grade Groupie. Go to photobucket if you want better ones. There's like 7 of them.
Terry as part of the yakuza. Or just some normal looking gangster. (Personally, I thought he looked like a waiter in those old chinese dramas)
Here's me. In some anime cosplay that most of you havn't heard of. =) OURAN HIGH FTW!
Here's Dougal. In his nappies. This was solid, representing what most of the white guys did. Go naked and slap on some indecent piece of clothing.Labels: blog, Friends, pictures
/because of my high tolerance.
8:20:00 PM