PILLS HERE! Grab 'em Pills r radioblogclub / quicktime player here. =)
the drugged
Cam Wong
MBBS, Mast.Critical Care
PGY3 Emergency SRMO
I will always stay positive, do my best and love/be loved

now thinking
Here's to travelling into the future!

Addicted to these pills
1. Starcraft II
2. Reddit.com
3. Whirlpool
4. Ozbargain
5. ABC News

looking for the lost soul



my daily dosage
This blog is dedicated to myself, Cambridge Wong. I don't blog here often, and have neglected it for years. Nevertheless, this is the only place I have ever attempted to log my life. So as long as I can remember that I have a blog, and can bother to visit it, I will try to make an update. Thank you
My volume of Distribution
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
September 2010
May 2011
September 2011

credits


Medicine Interview at UNSW / Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Can Someone tell me why my life is so fucked up?
Why is it that I'm the only person who has to be different? The only person who needs to be treated to special circumstances? I hate this. All of this shit.

Today I did my medicine interview at UNSW at 2:45pm. My interview lasted about 1hr 10min in which should've been a normal 45minute mark. While my interviewers were deliberating, I was left to wait outside for them to reach a conclusion about myself. Normally, that would have been OK, but because I was forced to wait 25minutes for them to come to a conclusion was damn frustrating and wearing on my nerves; especially when everybody else in my group had left 15 minutes ago.

And to add to that, imagine my surprise when it wasn't my interviewers who came to tell me it was okay to leave, but the head of Medicine at UNSW to tell me that I need to do ANOTHER FRIGGIN BLOODY INTERVIEW! WHAT THE FUUCK?! Apparently, my interviewers couldn't come to an agreement and therefore had to call the coordinator to tell them of my 'special circumstance'. In other words, that means one interviewer gave me a very high score and one gave me a very shit score; meaning they couldn't agree.

So the result? They were both embarrassed to come out to tell me personally, so they got the head to come out and tell me that I need to come back for another interview.
When? You ask. Good question. I get to do my 2nd interview...with the BLOODY 2ND ROUND INTERVIEWEE's!!! That's on friggin BLOODY JANUARY 2nd-3rd!!!! Great. Just bloody great.

Now I can just go hate myself for the next few months until my interview. This is so fucked up I want to cry. I don't think I can last long on this roller coaster of emotions I've been on this week. I want to get off...

Labels:


/because of my high tolerance.
10:18:00 PM

>>>