September 11 Current Status / Tuesday, September 11, 2007
screw articulated thoughts. Here are the issues currently being debated amongst chums within school walls.
1. The friggin record forms and reference shits that we all need to fill in and complete before Sept..zzzZzzz...
2. FORMAL TABLES! Hahaha...i laugh at all the controversies of 'I don't want to be on the same table as
him but I have to coz his date is my date's best friend etc.... XD V. entertaining when it concerns people other than you.'
3. B'day gifts. An eternally vicious cycle of destruction towards your wallet.
4. UAC course preferences. A common conversation topic. You may use this as a prelude to conversation because that other prelude, "So how'd you go in trials for x, y or z subject" is just plain annoying; esp when the person asking you is nerd-burger and you're shitz0rz.
5. Med Interview. Very very interesting topic. See 4.
6. Mufti Day Theme. Currently a warring vote between 'FOB' and 'FUTURE OCCUPATION'. I heard that St George Girls got 'Bond 007' as their theme. I sooooOoo badly want to see
those photos. Must be very interesting; since I bet/hope they're all going to dress up as Bond Girls. *drool*
7. The extremely laaaaamme and invisible school jersey which we all seem to be wearing atm. It just doesn't exist!
AND THAT IS ALL!!
I would also like to extend this blogging post to wish Terry and Kris a very merr- happy 18th! I know I've probably caused endless hassles for the pair of you in your preparations for your much anticipated birthday party, so I'm extremely sorry. You've lost another designated driver. (I want to
obliviate my parent's memories of my trial results so i can go. T__T )
/because of my high tolerance.
7:25:00 PM
>>>