Week In Review / Saturday, December 1, 2007
@ Yi's Request:
This week was full of fun things that happened and I'll be damned if I can remember everything that I did. (Un)Fortunately, it isn't as fun as the things the beach people did, but I'll still blog about it I suppose?
Monday: St George Girls' Formal
It was fun but the food was crap. In review, it had the same MC and DJ as our one so nothing that stands particularly. The girls were okay-looking, but some of them did indeed cake their faces with their make-up. *looks away*
Okay okay, I'd say both our formals were pretty much the same (although I did like what I wore to their formal more)
Photos:

Amy and Me

Shek, Me, Jenny and Amanda

Me and Jian
Lol, I seriously don't have a lot of photos ROFL!!
Tuesday: Co-op Interview
It was crappidy crap! >.<
Don't want to talk about it. I'll only say it was bloody hot that day and I was wearing a godamn suit sweating my head off~ Ew..
Wednesday: Work
Went out with Ada to ct and wasted it catching up
Thursday: Work
Slept in and relaxed....then went to work
Friday: Work
Went to Work and then went out to partay @ Richard Yang's picnic. Gave him his v. nice 8GB Ipod Nano.
Saturday: Work
Worked all day today. Will continue tutoring in an hour
Sunday: Party
=)
That's my week in review. Cbf expanding atm..
/because of my high tolerance.
5:55:00 PM
>>>