Medicine Interview @ UNSW / Thursday, January 3, 2008
So today was my 2nd Medicine Interview at UNSW. Honestly not that much different from the first.
- Asked less questions but the questions were more and less the same.
- Thought I answered some questions better but some questions worse.
- Interviewers were kind of in a rush because they were 15 minutes late. The Douches.
- My interview still took an hour, 15 min less than last time, so pretty good. But still 15 minutes over.
- I still had to wait 1/2 an hour for my deliberation, just like last time.
Complete De Ja Vu.
Oh well. That's what happens.
Hung out with the guys afterwards~ YAY! Richard Yang is back! Hurrah~! No more ppl-telling-me-to-organise-shit-coz-yang-is-gone!!!
Watched I Am Legend. Honestly was not that good. But I was still pretty scared. Don't know why. It wasn't a scary movie. I was just scared. Maybe Gmax has ultimate bass which scares me. I don't know.
Labels: holidays, medicine
/because of my high tolerance.
11:50:00 PM
>>>