/ Saturday, January 5, 2008
Thanks for confiding in me.
Thanks for calling, even when I never did.
Thanks for smiling after all those tears.
Thanks for making all those lonely nights seem to pass by so fast, even if I suffered for it later.
Thanks for being honest and blunt.
Thanks for trusting me even though we're strangers.
I'm sorry that he's such a faggot to you.
I'm sorry that you two are completely different people.
I'm sorry that I didn't cheer you up the way you wanted, even if I was the first you sought.
I'm sorry that you blame me for meeting him to start with those years ago.
I'm sorry that the hidden chest you seek is still hidden.
I'm sorry that I make you feel insecure and stupid for what you say.
I'm older now, I don't like playing that game anymore.
I'm older now, I can only watch from a distance and give you advice for what to look out for.
I'm older now, so I can't always be there when you need me.
I'm older now, things change. People change. I've changed.
I'm older now, so I'm dying inside.
I see things differently.
I see your time together as fruitless.
I see that your constant arguments with him will only make you suffer more for it.
Its too bad.
Its too bad I didn't tell you any of these things when you called.
Its too bad that you can't handle the truth.
Its too bad that I wouldn't want to see you get hurt.
But...ultimately, know this. You won't get your happy ending this way if you only like him because of what you two once had.
Labels: emotions, Friends
/because of my high tolerance.
9:01:00 PM
>>>