Hong Kong II / Saturday, February 16, 2008
More Updates
1. Bought more smexy games for my smexy Wii. Apparently, Shek loves being jipped for his cash.
2. Went to Ocean Park on Tuesday and Disneyland on Thursday. Conclusion: Ocean Park >Disneyland
3. Went Hong Kong University on Saturday to watch my cousin (the captain) smash Poly University in the 'All Womens' Softball Competition Semi-final. Going to go K at Neway later.
4. I spent all of Friday puking as I seem to have contracted some sort've illness. SARS or Avian flu, I know not. But it seems to have disappeared as quickly as it came. Either that, or food at Disneyland sucks balls.
5. I also bought a PSP Slim LIGHT BLUE yesterday!! Rainbow, don't tell the parents. I'll let them rip me apart when I come back. XD
Labels: holidays
/because of my high tolerance.
10:07:00 PM
>>>