Update 5 / Thursday, August 14, 2008
Its come to my attention that I haven't written a lot lately, and I find upon asking myself the reasons why, I couldn't think of any. Sheer laziness? Can't be, if I can be stuffed staying up late to watch the Olympics. Lack of interest? Possibly, if there isn't anything interesting to talk about, there's hardly going to be more interest in writing about nothing. 'Nothing comes out of nothing', right?
So in the 'traditional' sense of blogging, am just going to write what comes to mind, and hopefully I can get something down. What's new then? Nothing really. Been concentrating hard on studying, and although that may be a good thing in the long run, it sure sucks in the short run.
My tutoring life is now packed. I start on Saturdays 2pm and finish at 10:30pm. That sustains my living costs now and hopefully I can start saving something I can spend in the next holidays. That would be nice =) Oh, and good luck to my Year 12 students who have their trials at the moment. Its strange thinking that last year it was me who was in their place; facing the same type of pressure which I suppose is the rite of passage to adulthood. For their sake, I wish I had made some impact with their studies.
At university, I was approached by a uni friend Rachel, who asked me to join her group of performers for a short hip hop routine for Twilight night; an event that can be likened to a mini-med-revue. Practices take 4hrs a week, an okay-ish time I suppose.
Rainbow learnt the joys of downloading recently, and has moved on from spending her time on youtube to spending her time lurking on forums to download the latest albums, and the sort. There goes my bandwidth...again.
=)
The Life of Cam. Yayyer.
----------------
Now playing:
youngbloodz - imma shinevia FoxyTunesLabels: blog
/because of my high tolerance.
5:10:00 PM
>>>