Daisy + Jian's BiCentennial Crash / Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Screw you curry girls *cough cough* SHARON, FAREESA, SHREYA, SANDY AND NUSHAT, getting me wet on a day where I told you I'm sick =P Oh sweet sweet revenge....it'll come sharon, you watch, it'll come. =P
And good in by Henry man...caught up to me riding a bike just to douse me with water. Respect brah.
Good ol' crash the park for a day of fun thing. Brings back old memories. The good old "this is cheapest day of fun ever!". Big shoutout to Alfie though for being a great sport and driving us around today. Vrroom vrrooom! And yeah, we blame Albazz for getting us lost. Its always his fault, but also yours alfie for almost getting us killed twice with your verr noob Red "P" experience. Not enough XP! Go farm more.
-----
In other news, Cambridge has scheduled a sleep study appointment next Wednesday. Guess I'll be doing that polysomniogram again. Havn't done one of those in...4 years. Wow. Hope I get a cool nurse this time round.
Tomorrow is bball time and maybe dancekool with Daniel. I don't know if that's happening now. Hope it does though, because that would be awesome.
Labels: blog, Friends, holidays
/because of my high tolerance.
10:14:00 PM
>>>