Annabelle / Friday, January 9, 2009
I have a new student from today. That's not surprising, but the surprising part is that she's YEAR 4!!
Omg, she's my grandad's cousins' grand-daughter, so technically, she's my cousin something-fold degrees apart. But yeah, she's in year 4, goes to Danebank and is unbelievably cute. As far as Year 4 girls go, that is.
She has the biggest difficulty doing maths, and its adorable watching her try to multiply
15
16 x
____
whatever the answer is
She also can't do conversions and fractions properly. =) I should just teach primary kids...so much more fun than teaching Year 12 girls about the Haber Process and why flocculation is an important part of water renewal.
Downside today though... I forgot to get paid. =( I'll just say it was a free lesson next time.
Labels: tutoring
/because of my high tolerance.
4:53:00 PM
>>>