Let There Be Morning - The Perishers / Sunday, January 25, 2009
Let There Be Morning - The Perishers----------------------------------------
1. Put your MP3 player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer (questions below)
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS (option to put the name of artist in brackets next to it)
----------------------------------------
1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "FUCK YOU!" YOU SAY:
Just Dance - Lady GaGa (haha, I actually might from now on...XD)
2) WHAT'S THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?
Pictures of You - The Last Goodnight
3) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?
Crazy - Leah Haywood (I swear I'm not..)
4) WHAT WILL OPRAH'S NEXT SHOW BE CALLED?
Can't Fight the Night - Leanne Rhimes (Haha, because she's black?)
5) WHAT WILL OBAMA'S FIRST EXECUTIVE ORDER BE?
Wondering - Good Charlotte (I think we all are...)
6) IF YOU COULD SAY ONE THING TO THE PERSON YOU LOVE, IT WOULD BE?
I'd Die for You - Bon Jovi (-.-")
7) IF YOU COULD SAY ONE THING TO THE PERSON YOU HATE IT WOULD BE?
White Fox - Leehom (YEAH! WHITE FOX! TAKE THAT!)
8) WHAT WOULD YOUR AUTOBIOGRAPHY BE CALLED?
About You Now - Sugababes
9) WHAT IS LOVE?
4 In the Morning - Gwen Stefani (rofl...yeah, that could make sense)
10) WHAT IS HATE?
Where is The love - Black Eyed Peas (lmao...I love you Itunes XD)
11) WHAT IS YOUR BEST TRAIT?
Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown ft. T Pain
12) WHAT IS YOUR WORST TRAIT?
My Microphone (Wilber Pan) (<-- OUCH!) 13) WHERE WILL YOU BE IN FIVE YEARS TIME? Pokemon World - Youngstown (Yeah! "I'm gonna be the verry best, that no-one ever was!) 14) HOW DO YOUR FRIENDS DESCRIBE YOU? Start Of Something New - Zac Efron (wtf...why do I even have this song in my Itunes) 15) WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD FOR YOU? Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie (Oh c'mon, ffs, I'm NOT a girl! ><)
16) WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND?
This Ain't Sex - Usher (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Sorry Leslie, Mattie and Yang =P)
17) WHAT DO YOU WISH YOUR LOVER WOULD WHISPER IN YOUR EAR?
Touch My Body - Mariah Carey (Oh I wish!)
18) WHAT WILL SAVE THE WORLD?
My Love My Fate - Janice Wei (Now that's just a tad presumptuous...)
19) WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST STRENGTH?
Amazing - Westlife
20) WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST WEAKNESS?
Met This Girl - McFly (man...I'm glad I did this quizz..Its so full of lols)
21) WHAT DO YOU DREAM ABOUT?
First Love - Utada Hikaru (No I don't. I have dreams about unicorns fighting rhinos. =D)
22) WHAT GIVES YOU NIGHTMARES?
Fairytale - Guang Liang
23) WILL YOU EVER FIND 'THE ONE'?
Breaking The Habit - Linkin Park (that makes no sense...)
24) WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?
Insatiable - Darren Hayes (maybe...)
25) WHAT MAKES YOU SAD?
Shut Your Eyes - Snow Patrol (*slits throat*)
26) WHAT'S THE STUPIDEST THING IN THE WORLD?
Way Back Into Love - Hugh Grant (Yeah, its a stupid song...)
27) WHAT DO PEOPLE LOVE ABOUT YOU?
Beautiful Madness - Delta Goodrem
28) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Let There Be Morning - The Perishers
Labels: quizz
/because of my high tolerance.
11:37:00 PM
>>>