Shopping / Sunday, June 21, 2009
Was out with Carol Jie and Chan chan on friday and I had a blast.
I havn't been k with you two in so long it is unbelievable! Although I am sorry that I partially lost my voice to that other night out in the ct... next time next time! ^^ And I promise I'll learn the songs properly next time XD
Really shoddy photo just because Shirley's a douche and her camera died.
It was also a good day to finally check out what's left of the sales.
I've got to say..I'm not very impressed.
I only walked away with a new pair of Nike Airs for $90, but planning on going to Paul's Warehouse and snazz up a pair of AND1's for only $99 dorrah! Weeee!!
Ahem, but yes. Am planning to see Carol off on Monday when she leaves =( Will miss her very muchlies. Must remember to ask for souvenir...XD
Won a miniature Goku figurine in plush machine, and got an awesome plushie from those two as a b'day present. I promise I will take good care of Carly (the snake)!
As a word of rant, I can't believe the lousy service Greenbox has these days! Honestly, the guy who was supposed to give us our drinks spent a whopping 5 min, yes 5 min, no joke! Of our precious k time to get us our drinks, only to come back and say 'Oh i'm sorry...we're out of green tea.' I thought, "IT TOOK YOU BLUDI 5 MIN TO REALISE THAT?!" GG rage-quit. We were not impressed.
Went to Passionflower afterwards and ordered up two icecreams with really wack names. I'd have to ask the girls again for their names because as a guy, I sadly don't retain those details.
But here they are! They were called 'Geisha-san' or 'Black Sunrise' or something of that sort. You get the idea. =_-

Yargh, it was all good fun ^^
Labels: holidays
/because of my high tolerance.
1:09:00 AM
>>>