Swine Flu Vaccine? / Sunday, October 4, 2009
So apparently NSW Health has stockpiled a whole heap of swine flu vaccines, and has sent them to all the hospitals, telling them, "Autobots, roll out!"
I didn't realise that these vaccinations were available until I saw the TV ads for them, and now that they're here, it finally answers my parents' worry that I might catch a nosocomial infection at hospital.
As a health care professional, I suppose I qualify for this free vaccine. I wonder if it hurts...
I know its kind of hypocritical for me to say this, but...
I hate needles. =(
P.S: I hate studying too. Also hate mega big files that you d/l and realise that it was a corrupted file.
P.P.S: Re: HIMYM "Double Date" - I think I found my doppelganger too =/ Apparently there's this guy in the year below me who looks like me. He also went to Sydney Boys and his last name is also 'Wong'. I suspect that we're related. o.O
Labels: medicine
/because of my high tolerance.
1:02:00 PM
>>>