This blog is dedicated to myself, Cambridge Wong. I don't blog here often, and have neglected it for years. Nevertheless, this is the only place I have ever attempted to log my life. So as long as I can remember that I have a blog, and can bother to visit it, I will try to make an update. Thank you
So today was the end of 3U...as well as the end of exams I can say I lost about 13 marks guaranteed...So much for being a math nerd eh?
I CONFESS!! I READ COSMO!!! *tears my hair out!*
Well, today I'm not going to blog about what I did today, what I found interesting, or about anything in particular. I'm going to be different today, none of the usual, "Oh, so i went to school today and Jamie was like, 'yerh, totally! Did you see what he wore today?! It was sooOoo..." Yeah, you get the point.
So if you really want to know what happened to me today, just ask me=P S'not that hard.
Was also Richard's birthday today, here's our tribute to him.