~ In Results ~ / Wednesday, December 6, 2006
Cause and effect. It seems I suck at making stuff up and hiding them in astericks, right guys?
What can I say happened today...hmm...
I'm in a rush to do my english atm so I've decided to procrastinate (heck, why not? Now's as good a time to slowly pile on the pressure I have to do this 4 page crap, and I love that adrenaline rush.)
Summarise...mm...dot points!!
- Got to school early to tutor Nathan for his stupid year 10 placement test. God, that guy is stupid. But I'm not complaining, I get paid my $15 hr for it. Met the guys and the girls and we all bus-ed it to school.
- Bludged physics playing Geoffwie's PSP
- Went back to SSC to tutor stupid Nathan again for more dosh. (Its almost X'mas, and its a time for emptying wallets)
- Got back my own 2U maths test. I will not say more on that.
- Went to Chem and had a v. depressing time as my chem teacher once again forgets my name and calls me "Christopher"...*starts eating tator tots*
- Went with Rayzor (MAGNETO!!) to give Kris smth. Met up with the girls again as they prepared to celebrate end of exams while we slouch over getting exams back.
- Had Bball and got sunburnt like a biyatch. Well, technically just me. My skin's just extra sensitive to sunlight and fries at triple the speed of normal people, hence my poo/shit-coloured skin. *breathes my puffer and inhaler*
- Trained it back to Hurst.
- Met Sandy and bummed at library for a bit.
- Went back home and started converting all my Dragonball into Ipod files for later perusal.
- Started doing English speech (inspired thanks to Bonnie and Yi. Lol, those two are like glue XD. Going to refer to them as one entity from this point on, under the name of "Bonnyie" )
- Went out to Japaneseee restaurant to eat. ALOT OF EEL AND SUSHI!! WASABI BOMB! oh yea...not to mention the awesome GREEN TEA ICECREAM!!!
- Came back home and played mahjong with all the old people in my house (Grandma, Grand-aunt. Grand-Aunt's cousin. Gran-Pa's cousin.)
- Finished playing (got bored) and started doing homework at 9:30 proper. Its now 10:35 and I've written 2 paragraphs. Whoopppeeeee~~!!!!
Labels: blog, exams, Friends
/because of my high tolerance.
10:24:00 PM
>>>