~ F...f....FUCK OFF!! ~ / Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Fuck you.
JUST FUCK OFF!!
YOU'RE FRACKING ANNOYING!
OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE I TOLD TO STOP CALLING ME...YOU!!!
YOU'RE LIKE A FRAPPIN' STALKER OR SOMETHING! JUST....JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!
How many calls is that in a week?
15?18?24?
and if you feel so great and proud for doing it....you're not helping me!
I already told my parents THERE WILL BE NO-ONE TO CALL ME! AND I"M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT EVER PICKS UP THE PHONE, OKAY?!
Because of you, my parents keep giving me suss looks!!
WHAT'S THE POINT IN CALLING AND ASKING FOR ME ONLY TO HANG UP ON ME AFTER A MINUTE I PICK UP THE GODAMN PHONE!!
I can take all the shit my friends give me, all that shit about me playing around, all that shit about me being cold and unfriendly and a bully, and all that shit about me knowing more than i should, BUT STOP GIVING ME SHIT THAT DOESN"T INVOLVE MY FAMILY OR MY STUDIES!
Gods...what did I ever do to you...
please...please leave me alone or something...
threatening me about your 'gangster' brother doesn't exactly make me warm up to you and reconcile things either...
geez...i should never have helped you when you looked like you need it...now that I know what you really are, you're pathetic...really.. There's no other word for it, you're just pathetic. Whimpering to every person about your problems and expect them to whip out a solution just for you. Aren't you just a perfect lil spoilt princess...
I don't know what I ever saw in you...I know you don't have access to this blog, but if you ever do, I'll just leave a little note right here saying this is just an excerpt of what I wrote in my private blog...
Labels: stress
/because of my high tolerance.
9:42:00 PM
>>>