~ Moody Monday ~ / Monday, March 5, 2007
I hate it when it rains.
I hate it when it thunders.
I hate it when it gets so close.
I hate it when the clouds cloud up.
I hate it when the clouds disappear.
I hate it when my english HW gets owned.
I hate it when my maths isn't up to scratch.
I hate it when stuff doesn't go the way you want.
I hate it when stuff like my camera dies on me.
I hate it when you have your travel pass stolen.
I hate it when you are forced to walk home in the rain.
I hate it when driving in the rain becomes dangerous.
I hate it when driving in wet clothes gives you a cold.
I hate it when chemistry comes in a block of 3 periods on Monday.
I hate it when chemistry tutoring happens when you missed lunch and dinner.
I hate it when a stranger starts shouting racist remarks about my family.
I hate it when a cat that purred when you scratched it starts scratching you.
I liked the sky today when it was all pink and orange.
I liked the grapes I'm butchering at this moment.
I liked the friends who supported me today.
Pro's: 3
Con's: 17
Ratio=3:17
Hey! Not bad! =D The week can only get better from the way I see it now!
Shout out at the end of the post to all the Sydney Girls doing their exams for the next two weeks. If you're a SG and you're reading this during your exam block, shame on you =P You should be studying, not procrastinating!
Labels: blog, Friends, stress
/because of my high tolerance.
9:16:00 PM
>>>