English Paper Two Trials / Thursday, August 23, 2007
Paper 2 was today.
Today was paper 2.
I made notes. Notes I made.
For Module A, B and C.
Haha, no D or E.
My, that was a lame rhyme
But the test itself, oh it was divine
2 hours to write
all yesterday to recite
First up, Brave New World and Blade Runner
that was definitely a bummer
Only 6 pages I wrote
Well, at least I didn't choke
Second was King Lear
bah, there was nothing to fear
there i was thinking it would be a speech
but it was another essay, what a beetch. (<--lol)
And by golly, another 6 pages down
my hand shaking and making sounds
Squeak Squeak Squeak..
man, my table was annoying
especially noticeable when you're trying
to concentrate on Frontline
where I thought I had the baseline
of 3 episodes, 2 supplementary and a random conclusion
but again, I stumbled and blanked out in great confusion
managing to write only another 6 pages
and I came out of that exam in another of those phases
to seek camaraderie and others who suffered the same flaw
but only ended up playing basketball
until the sky started its downpour of rain
all the way till I caught the train
But first, I must remark upon the bus's speedy dash
to avoid the traffic jam by the ambulances in a car crash
which occurred off the corner of school
man, that jerk that crashed in the middle of the M5 must've felt like such a tool.
And by and by in Hurstville street,
I went home and started to eat
watching Thank God You're Here and that commentator guy is so gay
before leaving my place and finding Wei
leaving the library to find Richie
and Mattie
and Sisi
and Shannie
and Leslie
and Alfie
and alot of other ppl who's names don't rhyme
at the park playing touch rugby in the sunshine.
We joined in for a game or two
and watching Joseph play without his shoes
Stomped on his feet a couple of times
accidentally and deliberately, its no crime.
J Xie drove us back to the library in the break shift
so we could give Karen her birthday gift.
Went back to the park to play tackle as Sisi insisted that we 'must'
and Wei and Porky, those beasts scored tries instantly without a fuss
Trudged home dirty, weary and in need to study
for the practical we all have for chemistry.
Oh fark, we still have trials
equilibrium constants with methanol-diol.
Man, this cheery poem is quite vile
to the point I think I'm actually in denial.
Labels: exams, poetry
/because of my high tolerance.
7:56:00 PM
>>>