To Celebrate 100th post / Saturday, August 4, 2007
The road ahead will be a struggle.
The path I see uncertain.
When I wander down an aimless path, am I running, walking..swimming?
Can I even glimpse and envision what is ahead? For surely I would trip otherwise.
'Not another journey' I hope, because that would surely be a pain.
If I was to ponder life's many more mysteries, I couldn't be more certain..
if there's a difference between the blinding light
or the enveloping darkness.
Now, don't confuse me with labels, descriptions or mere appraisal
nor dictate, command or expect
For I shall conform to none
As this is my nature
Don't ignore the youth in the back on your journey home
his is probably more worth the telling
Don't ask him though! Please don't!
He probably wouldn't tell. Now, why would he?
He's just a stranger to you, and vice-versa, you're just a stranger to him.
Hearts are not meant to be wrenched open
but coaxed, by patience not words
In every hole, there is only a few key that fits and
The key is the bond between you, and you the forger,
has to decide how to make that perfect key
that fits.
It's strange, how life passes by.
One moment you're on the train for the first time
the next,
you're on the train the last.
Six years of memories, six years of joy
Five years of friendship, five years of bonds
Four years of learning, four years of skills
Three years in reflection, three years of hope
Two years of hardship, two years of pain
One year of studying, one year of grief...
One month of anxieties, one month of solitude
Only one week until fate..
decides when you fall into the shade..
...or rise into the cloud
I hope its the latter.
Happy 100th post~
New layout - Laputa- Castle in the Sky. Ghibli Studios
Labels: blog, celebrations, HSC, layout
/because of my high tolerance.
11:58:00 AM
>>>