PILLS HERE! Grab 'em Pills r radioblogclub / quicktime player here. =)
the drugged
Cam Wong
MBBS, Mast.Critical Care
PGY3 Emergency SRMO
I will always stay positive, do my best and love/be loved

now thinking
Here's to travelling into the future!

Addicted to these pills
1. Starcraft II
2. Reddit.com
3. Whirlpool
4. Ozbargain
5. ABC News

looking for the lost soul



my daily dosage
This blog is dedicated to myself, Cambridge Wong. I don't blog here often, and have neglected it for years. Nevertheless, this is the only place I have ever attempted to log my life. So as long as I can remember that I have a blog, and can bother to visit it, I will try to make an update. Thank you
My volume of Distribution
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
September 2010
May 2011
September 2011

credits


/ Sunday, October 14, 2007
haha...i've almost finished my STUVAC study plan so I'm going to give myself a break before I start the dreads awful task of correcting every single paper I've done. Gods, that's the hardest yet most important bit~

Oh, and a note: My Flock photobucket uploader has fucked up and has made uploading photos a real bitch. So I probably won't be stuffed uploading graduation fotos until post-hsc. Geoff, I'm sorry but you're going to have to wait. =D

Anyway, as a break I'm going to do that quizz u all have read off Yi's blog.


90. First off, what is your name?

Cambeej Wong
89. What did you do last night?
I did the 2006 maths paper and finished off the 06 physics paper.
88. Do you have a same sex best friend that you can talk to 24/7?
i don't talk much... but oddly enough, I do have a same sex best bud i can talk to 24/7.
87. Do you have any siblings?
Younger Sister.
86. Where are you exactly?
Computer Room.
85. Got a gf/bf?
Wouldn't you like to know? =P
84. What does the 7th msg in your inbox [mobile] say?
J an telling me I'm the lamest guy in the world but my msg made her day. XD
83. Who sits beside you in math?
D. Tran and T.Ly
82. Do you like ramen noodles?
Duh.
81. Where is your dad right now?
giving some year 11's their much needed 3U tuition.
80. Do you have any kids?
I have a neopet I've starved for 8 years now.
79. Who is the 5th person on your missed call list?
Kathy.
78. Closest black object?
my skin's pretty black. =_-
77. Closest silver object?
My ring's pretty silver.
76. Would you go back in time to change anything you've done?
Sure. Take me back to when I was 3 and change my answer to: "No Mum. I wanna stay in HK"
75. Do you sing in the shower?
No.
74. Are you wearing socks?
yes.
73. How does your hair look right now?
Well, my eyes are looking up at it now, and I can see some of my hair, and its kinda jagged.
72. Last time you listened to country music?
According to Itunes, 4 weeks ago.
71. What's your favorite smell?
unfortunately, my sense of smell is redundant.
70. If you could kill someone, who would it be?
What do you mean 'could'?
69. What are your fears?
Failing at life.
68. What do you hear right now?
stupid parrots in the backyard again.
67. Do you like kangaroos?
No, not really. One kicked me once so I kicked it back. Never liked them since.
66. How do you like your steak?
medium rare
65. What are you wearing?
A BAPE white patterned T-shirt; long jeans; socks and an orange belt.
64. Who was the last person to comment you?
Ian.
63. Do you sing?
I wish I could. =(
62. Screamo or Country
lol
61. Rock or Rap?
rap
60. What would you do if you were trapped in a room for 24 hours with nothing?
Ponder about my life and future for the first 8 hrs.
After that I think I'll start working on my dance. XD
59. What would be your last meal if you were to die?
Mum's cooking.
58. Who did you last call?
Lisa
57. Was your Valentine's day nice?
Yep. First time I got anything. ^__^
56. What are you doing now?
breaking.
55. Who was the last person you said I love you to?
Oddly enough, my Dad. o_O"
54. Would you die for someone?
Maybe in the future, for the right cause. Right now, I don't want to die.
52. Guilty Pleasure?
I've never felt pleasure without feeling guilt.
51. Are you craving anything?
Time skip: 1 month.
50. Do you have to pee right now?
lol...no
49. What did you dream about last night?
I had a nightmare. Came out of examination room feeling good about myself writing 22 pages for Module B and asked guy next to me how much he wrote, and then he told what I meant; and then asked me if I managed to do the induction question in question 8.
Then everybody started laughing that I wrote my modules essays in my 4U HSC exam.
Woke up. Fell asleep and dreamed about Super smash.
48. What are you doing tomorrow?
Staying at home doing AOS. Then going Uncle Bill's for Chem. Then go do Kmart job interview.
47. What were you doing before this?
eating Lunch.
46. Anything interesting happen today?
I ate cereal instead of rice for breakfast.
45. Say one word. Any word.
differentiation.
44. Bed sheet color?
blue.
43. If you could meet any dead person, who would it be?
My deceased grandpa.
41. Ask me a question.
Do you know how to number? 43 -->41?
40. When was the last time you peed in your pants?
Try 15/16 years ago.
39. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
6/7 pairs.
38. Can you do a cartwheel?
I dunno. I think I can.
37. Do you own a pogo stick?
lol. I gave mine away.
36. Ever gone a whole day without eating?
yes.
35. Do you own ripped jeans?
Sometimes I rip my own jeans. XD
34. What makes you mad?
thinking about......'that thing'
33. What if you found out you were adopted?
lol. The possibilities are endless.
32. Are you jealous a lot of the time?
Not really. Don't know when I'm really jealous of anything.
31. Do you have a soulmate?
No.
30. Do you watch Heroes?
thingo gave me entire 1st season and 1st ep of 2nd, so i watched it.
29. Do you have low self esteem?
I don' think so.
28. Do you own any big sunglasses?
I want....aviators...T__T
27. Who can make you laugh during the hardest times?
'I've paid off 1/10th of me and my rich girlfriend doctor's apartment' Matthew.
26. Where's your favorite place in the city that you live in?
Omg...that hotel! Forgot its name tho...
25. Favorite color?
Sky Blue. or Black.
24. All time favorite band?
none.
23. Best One Hit Wonder?
what's a one hit wonder
22. Any celebrity crushes?
They come and go. None atm.
21. Are you glad Sanjaya's not on American Idol anymore?
Who's Sanjaya?
20. Who's your favorite muppet?
Kermit!
19. If your best friend died right this very instant, what would you do?
R.E.V.E.N.G.E
18. Do you like 80s movies?
80's HK films. YES!!
17. Do you prefer to eat at a fast food place or a restaurant?
restaurant.
16. Ever encountered a shark?
yes. Dogfish are cute.
15. What kinda movies do you like?
humour/horror
14. Are you a crazy stalker?
Stalker? How about 'being stalked' I'm a stalkee!
13. Would you like to move?
If its economically viable, then sure!
12. Do you have a lot of friends?
I have about 100 smth friends on bebo; and about 70-80's on facebook! LOL!!
10. Do you miss someone?
I miss alot of ppl.
9. Are you sad?
say wha-?
8. Are you wearing a band aid?
lol, that's random
7. Favorite time of day?
4:30pm
6. Have you ever licked someones cheek?
no.
5. Watch all Spiderman movies?
Yes.
4. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
I'm open to suggestions.
3. What are you looking forward to?
post-HSC
2. Do you like haunted houses?
OMG! YES!! Loved the one at Ocean Park during Halloween!
1. Do you want to get married?
YES!

Labels: ,


/because of my high tolerance.
2:51:00 PM

>>>