Day 2: Children will repeat every single thing you say / Thursday, April 17, 2008
Children Will Repeat Every Single Thing You Say. Or repeat the same childish euphemisms that repeat in the same endless cycles.
"I know you are, you said you are, but what am I?" anyone?
They can be like parrots sometimes, especially the ones who like to annoy the hell out of you just because they like being annoying. And what's more, they think its funny. Now I'm not saying that every single child will do that, but at some stage of their lives (and once ours), we will openly imitate people such as our parents, friends (for the sake of tease) and older kids just because you feel rebellious.
I found that out, or so to say, rediscovered that fact, when I talked with my friend's younger brother today. He repeated said example endlessly (even without me saying anything) and then proceeded to imitate me in our brief 5 min conversation while I 'minded' him.
I like kids and all, but sometimes you just have to grit your teeth and ask, "why...."
Labels: life
/because of my high tolerance.
9:38:00 PM
>>>