Dr Kevin Chan's ICM! / Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Just going to fill this blog space up because the copy pasting of said exam timetable screws up my blog layout...which just doesnt go well in my opinion.
KATIE, I STILL LOVE YOU!!!.......in a weird way...
But yerh, let's talk about me today!
Went to Campbelltown hospital and worked (as usual) but only for a friggin hour today because my clinical tutor doctor Dr Kevin Chan had to be at another hospital for his son, who supposedly contracted cataracts in both his eyes (he's only 3 btw)
So yeah, that was pretty concerning, but we got a really interesting story out of it. But basically he promised that he'll take us around longer next week (3 hour ICM ftw!!) So that means we get to play with a lot more patients than usual! woot~ More reasons to pull out my stethoscope and use my newly acquired skills in using them.
Anybody want their blood pressure measured? I can do that now with the air pump thingy XD
Mm...and then what...
went to Kmart, working this saturday, waited for mum to finish work, had lunch, visited Amanda at The Brain, gave my sister some documents to sign, and went to Medicare to register me for a new Medicare card.
So yeah, I guess that's it!
(I am just realizing just how young everybody is...what's with everybody's 18ths...now?!)
Labels: blog, rant, stories, thoughts, uni
/because of my high tolerance.
4:44:00 PM
>>>