Just a few days in review / Saturday, December 6, 2008
Pictures tell a thousand words, so pictures there shall be! In no particular order, just stuff lying around on my phone

Pharmball is pricey.

Lasertag is short pants.

Weird Octopus is weird decorations.

Wall.E is full of lol.

Excellent parking is skillz.
I have a video of us in Kiama weekend, but unfortunately, I deleted the file and only Yi has it now. So if you want to see some really wack dancing by Kat, Yi, Ray and Terry, ask Yi for it. =P
Post is done.
PS: Polysommogram is pushed back because I'm only 'semi-urgent'. Basically I think too much when I sleep, and that with my obstructed airways, causes massive fatigue during the daytime. So yeah, imagine me with 10x more hyperactivity and creativity than I already show, and that's me on 'normal' apparently.
PPS: Saw the optometrist today. Right eye is -0.25/-0.25, Left eye is 0/-0.25. So it turns out I have astigmatism in both my eyes but only short sighted in my right. Also turns out that the black dot I have in my eye is actually a mole. LOL!! And that in my eye I have a floater (clumped up jelly) which obstructs vision which also explains why there's a black dot in my vision if I look from my right eye. Cool huh?
Labels: blog, holidays, life, pictures
/because of my high tolerance.
9:06:00 PM
>>>