Resolutions '09 / Wednesday, December 31, 2008
List of Resolutions I have for 2009Personal:- I
will get rid of my huge ego and try to be humble and modest.
- I
will control my body's physical fitness
- I
will talk louder and slower.
- I
will contribute more to group discussions.
- I
will look for alternatives other than the easiest way out.
- I
will stop giving good sound advice that I know that I won't take myself. In conjunction, I will stop being such a hypocrite.
- I
will always think before I act, in an attempt to provide a sounder sense of decisions.
Social:- I
will be a better friend this year
- I
will try to demonstrate a wider belief in things beyond people's expectations for me. Likewise, I will erase all expectations I have for people.
- I
will definitely focus more on myself than other people this year. Knowing oneself is loving oneself, and I can't help others if I can't help myself.
- I
will organise less activities, and want to partake more. 2009 will be a year when leadership won't be one of my leading qualities.
- I
will see if I can have a girlfriend who understands and accepts my good qualities, but loves me for my flaws and weaknesses. This resolution I can live without.
- I
will not go clubbing more than 3 times this year.
- I
will also not get drunk, nor do drugs, nor smoke.
- I
will learn to play a song on the guitar
- I
will learn how to do tricks on a skateboard.
Work:- I
will find a job that I love and stay in it.
- I
will succeed in uni this year and redouble my efforts to achieve my goal.
- I
will not study for the sake of passing the exams, but for the sake of my future patients as a future doctor.
- I
will not be tempted by med kids to go out and drink till we are dead just because we are med kids.
- I
will stop playing so much dota/cs in the computer labs.
- I
will also participate more in the anatomy labs.
- I
will definitely ask more questions this year, especially if I'm unsure, and not pretend that I"m just as knowledgeable as everyone else.
"Try my best. Prepare for the worst" - quoted from my Dad about his own life.
Labels: life, resolutions, thoughts
/because of my high tolerance.
12:52:00 PM
>>>