PILLS HERE! Grab 'em Pills r radioblogclub / quicktime player here. =)
the drugged
Cam Wong
MBBS, Mast.Critical Care
PGY3 Emergency SRMO
I will always stay positive, do my best and love/be loved

now thinking
Here's to travelling into the future!

Addicted to these pills
1. Starcraft II
2. Reddit.com
3. Whirlpool
4. Ozbargain
5. ABC News

looking for the lost soul



my daily dosage
This blog is dedicated to myself, Cambridge Wong. I don't blog here often, and have neglected it for years. Nevertheless, this is the only place I have ever attempted to log my life. So as long as I can remember that I have a blog, and can bother to visit it, I will try to make an update. Thank you
My volume of Distribution
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
September 2010
May 2011
September 2011

credits


Post=exams celebrations. / Sunday, June 21, 2009

...I learnt something. I admire people who don't kiss and tell.

On Wednesday night, I finished my exams, and as such, tradition allows no less than us med students to go to the extremes and drink our sorrows away. I mean, who can blame us, 15 week semesters with increasingly shorter holidays means that we can only pack in all the fun that we can get!

On a brief note, did okay in anatomy. Answered most questions, didn't know what some things were. On a whole, just didn't answer the nitty-gritty stuff, so all good! =)

The general plan was to just hit Lowenbrau's for the heavenly beer they have and
get smashed, and take it from there, see where the night takes us. And of course, any plan that was decided upon beforehand usually falls to bits the second it becomes official.

Everybody, and I'm sure almost everybody, had a couple of drinks to start the night off before we all met up. I know I didn't eat anything (costs less to get drunk) and took a couple of swigs from my hidden vodka stash. What eventually happened was we all made it to Pavillion, drink and tell stories, gambled and won at pokies (if anybody wants to win anything, I suggest River on The Nile, it seems to pay well).

My plan was to keep level with Shane in terms of drinks, and I now realise that Bourbon cokes are the best alcoholic beverage to have.
Me (Drinking), Marta, Mr Shane sexy Woods and Deepa
LowenBrau was regretfully, abandoned but in its place we went to some other really popular bar but because of my hazy memories of that night I'm going to call it 'Jackson's on George Street'. Played so many games of pool (I was told and do remember) and dancing the night was just fantastic.

(You can sort've tell I havn't been out in the ct late at night recently, can't you?)

I'm now going to bulletpoint the following:
- Dushan had to be hospitalised (apparently, he took predrinking to the extreme and passed out still in Campbelltown)
- Radhesh passed out on the train and the other boys left him there. (He later wound up at Jacksons...passed out on the pavement)
- Andrew Tram-dog chundered everywhere. Everywhere.
- We hit the Cross and I remember a strip club and then another club. Thanks Ash. I don't remember what happened but having read a few of my drunk facebook statuses time predicts that I was back in the apartments with everybody else by 2am.
- Moddy woke up in the middle of a road next to some older woman. That was hilarious.

This brings me to applaud Mr. Shane Woods again. How you manage to make out with a girl every single time you go out astounds me. And you know, the fact that you don't brag about it afterwards is really admirable. (Although strictly speaking, good thing I'm your good bro. You made the loudest ruckus *squeak squeak* in our room and I spent the night on the couch instead. Haha, again, I won't tell. I'll just blog about it instead. =) No uni people read this anyway. =)

Does anybody else wonder what they do if they get REALLY REALLY drunk but didn't chunder at all so they were still REALLY REALLY DRUNK? Because try as I might, I've lost 2-3hrs of my memory of that night...and that worries me. A little.

It feels so good to be back. =)

Labels: , ,


/because of my high tolerance.
12:45:00 AM

>>>